Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They made Armaan a very Gul-coded Arnav-Shivaay types dude overnight. Armaan screaming at Abhira for family is not new, but he also brought cupcakes for her, took efforts to make her laugh and genuinely tried to understand her POV. The part of his that was empathetic towards Abhira and considered her a friend seems to have just dissolved. 

Madhav aside, even Manisha seems to understand Abhira more than Armaan in those tiny scenes. I like Madhav for dropping truth bombs, however, I am not fond of emotional blackmail. He couldn't have easily suggested Abhira to live in the govt quaters than in an environment where she is disliked and taunted. 

Exactly. I don't get this sudden change to AYM mode. 

Armaan wasn't this angry, he was suljha hua. The guy who would apologize after a harsh word to anyone  whether he meant the apology or not- he'd unfailing say something. 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Agree. Possibility that  Abhira will return with the motive of divorce.  After seeing Spineless and lusty coffee date she is hurt and she understood she is nothing for Armaan. Just responsibility. 

There was Rohit interview where he said they won't disappoint the fans and every thing will be good. What does he meant by that. 

Spineless finally gets lusty

Armaan Abhir unite.

Ye ho jaye to hum sab ki jaan chootegi inke cringe se but dkp walo ko ye bardaasht kahan?? 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Exactly. I don't get this sudden change to AYM mode. 

Armaan wasn't this angry, he was suljha hua. The guy who would apologize after a harsh word to anyone  whether he meant the apology or not- he'd unfailing say something. 

He is not able to understand that he loves abhira but witch roohi spell is  not allowing him to think anything 

Debospeaks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They made Armaan a very Gul-coded Arnav-Shivaay types dude overnight. Armaan screaming at Abhira for family is not new, but he also brought cupcakes for her, took efforts to make her laugh and genuinely tried to understand her POV. The part of his that was empathetic towards Abhira and considered her a friend seems to have just dissolved. 

Madhav aside, even Manisha seems to understand Abhira more than Armaan in those tiny scenes. I like Madhav for dropping truth bombs, however, I am not fond of emotional blackmail. He couldn't have easily suggested Abhira to live in the govt quaters than in an environment where she is disliked and taunted. 

But Gul,s ML are always romantic and passionate about love. Not like this bhabhi lover, armoron. 

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye new Armaan is like Vrat Chavan but VC wo  attraction towards Sai.  waha atleast uska frustration tha- not being able to get her (I never liked that excuse but still he had some feelings) 

Here Armaan looks so off- bhai you don’t have feelings for her, you think she is not compatible with your family n you then let her be. 

You r running to her just to tell her what you think/find wrong about her. Koi sense hae is baat ka??

What will happen if abhira gets to know about soulmates?? In fact it will make path easy for ruhi, she can get married before 1 yr completes. 

And for the questions asking, why armaan doesn't look angry at ruhi's advances, the answer is simple - ruhi is bechari abla nari, who sacrificed her love cos her love asked her to, lost her husband, now living in the hope of reuniting with her soulmate still supporting him in fulfilling his zimmedaari. She is one big tragedy queen. And of course, ruhi roni nahi chahiyesmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 29 days ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ok I watched the episode for u @pinecone smiley9  they edited hand in hand scenes of rumal smiley28smiley19smiley37ok he cares for her but he is not showing to her ... He knows she didn't do anything .. but he comforted her next minute smiley29 that why she is doing all this so and so .. ab also knows he came to help her but fired back that he only cares for podars fame ... Both lacks trust in themselves they Re just avoiding each other to stay away but their heart wants to stay with them both are oiling, gheee to their miss understanding ..I don't know till when it last 

Precap is ruhi's dream and we all know he went to bring back her .. and she won't be back with him she will be back next day morning with grand entry and motive 

Ruhi's dreams will be crashed smiley37

And to be Frank BTS videos look so romantic in so called date .. in episode it is so fast spaced 

Agree cafe scene in bts was interesting but in episode they rushed. The whole episode just appeared to be a shouting match at the end. Left a bad taste.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Ye new Armaan is like Vrat Chavan but VC wo  attraction towards Sai.  waha atleast uska frustration tha- not being able to get her (I never liked that excuse but still he had some feelings) 

Here Armaan looks so off- bhai you don’t have feelings for her, you think she is not compatible with your family n you then let her be. 

You r running to her just to tell her what you think/find wrong about her. Koi sense hae is baat ka??

Agree with second half. 

But imo Armoron is any day better than VC. Atleast Armoron is just brainless and angry for no reason currently but hasn't overtly crossed a line of no return in terms of physical abuse. 

But VC- that man was ips but still abusive, he used to be pendulum but also not tolerate Sai even talking to a boy . He can be jealous, possessive, insulting but Sai is supposed to accept that he is constantly talking to a Shruti without telling her. He crossed all lines in the name of "love" which he never confessed to her until she did. 

Virat is the worst ML ever. Ishaan and Angad also are better because at least those 2 are civilians who behave like losers. VC was ips officer- upholder of law himself used to do crimes and enable his criminal family. Ghatiya. 

Edited by Pinecone - 29 days ago
Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

There are so many people in Poddar house and yet no one has seen Ruhi’s touchy touchy interactions/ conversations with Armaan but yet she is everywhere, listening to every conversation.. how??? 

Edited by Why_though - 29 days ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Woh pendulum hai iska orginal character smiley36 claims ab as wife to whole world except ab smiley36 his ego was hurt  and pissed when ab left him in PH that why he is behaving mad at her... Ab is not leaving any chance to put oil to it smiley36 he just want to say her from her mouth and acknowledge him as best pati dev ...