Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 03rd May 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Manisha asks Sanjay bhai sa that if he did not like Abhira’s assignment , he could have failed her , got her back, why did he have to fight with her ? What did he say that she ended up insulting him ? Sanjay fumes that she expected him to get Abhira back ? Manisha pleads that Madhav bhai sa was leaving this house , they had just one more day , she asks Maa sa if she will let Madhav leave ? Daadi sa is sad. 

Madhav is seen putting up requisition for official quarters for police officers as he is authorised , he makes an excuse for not living in his own house . Vidya over hears him and they fight over his leaving the house and getting Abhira back . 

Abhira is seen drowning in sorrow as she admires and assignment files and feels she will fail this time . Krish meets her n invites her for a treat as he happily informs receiving this first salary . He gives all the credit to bhaabhi . Abhira agrees and they reach a Cafetaria . Abhira and Krish decide to enjoy and he praises Bhaabhi for her support n guidance. They go to help themselves with the treats from the counter. Krish informs how he had planned party for his friends at the bar . 

Ruhi is seen getting Armaan to the same cafeteria to take his mind off Abhira and the family issues . They sit on one table , not knowing this was  Krish Abhira table . She orders Armaan’s fav coffee. Abhira and Krish return to their table n are shocked to see Ruhi Armaan there , Ruhi glares at Abhira for interrupting her outing with Armaan , Abhira glares at Armaan n Ruhi . Finally Krish intervenes and informs about his salary n treat , invites Ruhi and Armaan to join them . Ruhi and Krish notice the Cold War between AbhiMaan , how they both gobble up their coffee n pastry and get ready to leave . 
As the foursome leave Abhira  notices Krish had dropped his wallet ,mane tries to call him but gets no reply . She decides tk hand it to him at the bar .

In the evening Krish reaches the bar with his friends , he notices some people indulging in consuming drugs / banned substances . He n his friends decide to have their party elsewhere n walk out .
As Abhira  reaches the bar . police team raids the bar n arrests everyone on charges of attending rave party . Press reporters follow and start covering the raid on the rave party .

Vidya and Madhav have an argument as Madhav gets ready to leave this house if Abhira does not return. 

Poddar family watches the news of Abhira getting arrested at rave party, all are shocked l Sanjay starts bad mouthing Abhira for getting this family. A bad name . Armaan rushes to rescue Abhira . Ruhi watches with teary eyes, as he goes after Abhira .

At the rave party venue Abhira argues n explains to the police officers that she was not part of the rave party , she cleverly puts forth her points and police officer agrees and lets her go . 
armaan arrives and lashes out at Abhira . She retorts back n counters all the accusations. She refuses to do as he ordered , they have massive fight m he grabs her arm and tries to pull her but she resists , in the scuffle Abhira’s hand accidentally slaps him n knocks off his glasses . The glasses fall to the floor n break . Armaan is furious . Abhura refuses to accompany Armaan of do as he wanted . 

Precap.

Armaan says he will not get Abhira back to this house . Daadi sa stops him n asks him to go n get Abhira back for the sake of Madhav . Armaan is stunned .

Ruhi pleads Armaan not to get Abhira back as this will mean RuhMaan will never be able to reunite .

All are shocked to see Abhira fall at Daadi’s feet seeking forgiveness and assuring she will try her best to make sure AbhiMaa rishtaa remains strong for saat janam .

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in today’s episode .

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Blurb has surekha face. Why the heck are Goenkas still around if they are so irrelevant. Ruhi is going on dates with her jeth and instead of bringing the immoral woman back home, these people will prob watch news of Abhiras arrest and bitch about her. 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Blurb has surekha face. Why the heck are Goenkas still around if they are so irrelevant. Ruhi is going on dates with her jeth and instead of bringing the immoral woman back home, these people will prob watch news of Abhiras arrest and bitch about her. 

Inhone Covishield nahi li kya???? 

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ruhi was begging in precap so does abhira very disgusting. Arman is the most egotistical person ever. 

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really want Ruhi’s dream to crash

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I really want Ruhi’s dream to crash

BTS nahi Deka kya ..ruhi ka sapna udi Gaya smiley41 Ar bring her back 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Ruhi was begging in precap so does abhira very disgusting. Arman is the most egotistical person ever. 

can't believe @dkp wrote such horrible Ml for this generation??? Their standard was Naitik, Abeer even Karthik initially was so good. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manisha asks Fufa some valid questions but Kaveri shuts her up. KAveri says fufa said girl wont come, Manisha asks- at the cost of Madhav leaving? Armaan continues to talk to Madhav. MG is trying to speak to Abhira. Surekha and Swarna continue to bithc about her. he tells them off. Abhira is sitting upset about her assignment and thinks she will fail. MG calls Abhira, she picks up and says ParNanu. but Ruhi has reached there at same time so he isnt talking to her. Ruhi is begging him not to say anything to Ruhi. MG hangs up without talking to Abhira. I FFded the scene of Ruhi-P Nanu. Counselor has come to meet Charu at home. Charu refuses to talk to her. Kaveri and Kajal are asking how her session went. she says- i dont want all this and walks off. 

Krish and Abhira meet and he says she got first salary and she hugs him happily and he has bought her for a treat. Krish apologizes for not being able to do anything for her. Abhira is faking being cheerful though. Ruhi has dragged Armaan to cafe and says he needs a relaxation. Krish invites Abhira to a club as well. She refuses though. Krish apologizes to her for what Sanjay said as well. 

Ruhi does her manipulation and says its fine that Abhira is gone- everyone was upset about her. Armaan starts to respond  but spots Abhira at cafe so doesn't complete his thought. But looks like he was gonna say priority is family and not defend Abhira or anything. 

Abhira wants to leave cafe seeing Ruhi Armaan. Krish begs her to stay for his treat.  Abhira agrees. Krish runs to sit next to Ruhi so that Abhira can sit next to Armaan.

Abhira is knocked over by waiter and falls in his arms. Krish is happy to see that. Krish asks her to eat. Both Armaan and Abhira are ignoring each other and eat/drink fatafat. She starts coughing and Armaan hands her a glass of water but she keeps it aside after realizing he handed it and drinks from a different glass instead. both ask for bill. Armaan yells at waiter for making bill together. Armaan says- no we are not together. Ruhi is happy to hear that. Krish pays. Ruhi says lets go. Krish asks to be dropped. They all leave Abhira there and go. She spots Krish ka wallet and calls him but its busy. She decides not to call Armaan or Ruhi and just go to the club and give his wallet to him. 

Madhav is arranging a sarkari quarter for himself.Vidya confronts him . He says ya, I have given 2 days. he says if you want, you can stop me. She says its your zidd. Madhav says- yes  it is. 

Abhira reaches club and is looking for Krish. he is partying with friends. he spots drugs exchanged and immediately leaves the place realizing its shady. 

Abhira cant reach him because no network. Police reach. abhira tells off the police saying I am not guilty of anything and Abhira speaks up to them bravely. media reaches and spots her, recognizes her. Family is watching the stuff on news. Fufa says ye illegal kaam karti hai. Armaan says- no, she cant. Armaan runs, knocking Sanjay down almost. Abhira keeps saying to police that she has done nothing. she keeps saying you can search me, do blood test and she speaks up for her own rights and shows her firm ka card and says if you arrest me , my firm will fight. Police gives up and lets her go. Armaan reaches and says to police at the door (not in front of Abhira) that Abhira didnt do anything. I would never support  wrong doing even in my own family but she's innocent. Policeman says we didnt arrest her- she kept her point strongly so we let her go. she will be brilliant lawyer like you. he reaches as she almost falls. and he taunts her for attending rave party and says you are ruining your moms parvarish. she retaliates. 

He holds her forcibly and she frees herself but in the process slaps him and knocks over his glasses accidentally. She is shocked.but she continues to retaliate because he's being a jerk. She says I am leaving. He is angry and says- wont let you go. She says why are you here if I am so giri hui. She says you must have come to save Poddar izzat and not for me. 

Precap is Kaveri telling Armaan to bring Abhira back and Ruhi begging Armaan not to do so because they cant be together otherwise and Armaan looking sadly at her. And Abhira begging at Kaveri's feet saying- I know shaadi is saath janam ka rishta, so I will fulfit it and Armaan, Ruhi looking at her shocked.

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

if IF spoiler about palki and band baja entry is true then precap of Abhira begging at Dadi's feet must be dream na.

But Armaans expression of seeing Ruhi begging saying dont bring her back because otherwise we cant be together looks like a guy who does still have feelings for her.

He doesnt look annoyed that she is SO selfish that she doesnt care about Abhira safety or Kaveri or Vidya-Madhav. she just cares about their immoral rishtaa and he looks apologetic about it. WOW!! JUST WOW!!

Pinecone thumbnail

I dont understand if Abhira's begging in Kaveri feet is true- if it is, its very disappointing. because we would never want to see her beg. if she returns also it should be with swag and not by begging.

I think it maybe Ruhi's dream. but when Armaan returns alone she will be happy but next day Abhira will come in tashan