Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Each and every scene of Abhira was smiley32

Ignoring soulmates...... Even Dadi, Vidya, fufasa are tolerable.

Manish finally got to know about it, hope he keeps up with the same spirit and not change sides after getting guilt trip by his precious wife or great granddaughter.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Swarna has no ounce of guilt..those three dinosaurs are not trustworthy 

I want to see the response of surekha after the revelation, aaj sar pe haath rakhke khadi thi. And mujhe suwarna ka response samaj nahi aaya, apni mundi kyu hila rahi thi jaise manish is falsely accusing her & ruhi 🤷‍♀️. 

N I don't think ke goenkas ke pata chalne se kuch badlega. Ruhi thodi royegi ke woh kitni akeli hain, armaan ke bina nahi reh sakti, armaan abhira ki jhooti shaadi thi, woh dono abhi bhi pyaar karte hain blah blah, & p nanu pigal jaayenge.  N abhira ko shayad goenka house le aayenge ya financially support karenge taaki p nanu guilty feel na kare & ruhi bhi khush rahe. 

Drna7 thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Thanks to makers that Ab's bag was not stolen like Anupama's. Otherwise I cannot tolerate over bechari and penniless fl. Ab knows how to fight for things that belongs to her.smiley20

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Why did they cut the Armaan at dadisa's feet scene

Could've saved Armaan's character but looks like they are hell bent on turning their viewers against Armaan

Oh well

Kya hi kar sakte hai

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Can't believe Ruhi tried to vouch for Abhira to Armaan 

It became clear to her that if she ever marries Armaan, she will always be second fiddle to his family

Drna7 thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

How can I forget the scene I enjoyed most, Ruhi running behind Abhira like she is the purest soul and don't want Ab to leave and Abhira showing her mirror and saying yeh ladki ab bhi character main hai...smiley37

Makers are trying hard to make ruhi lovable character again but are failing miserably.smiley36

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

All right, all right, all right

Ab finally stood up for herself and her mumma smiley27 This was the FL I was rooting for and watched for. When she fell for that man who is a complete loser, I was so disappointed in her

But one thing I wished she had exposed when taunting Ruhi was that Ruhi Birla KNEW about the deal side of the marriage since day one. I wanted those idiotic Poddars to rain on her for keeping this to herself and question Ar for why he confessed this truth to Ruhi before everyone else... Ig that drama bhi door nahin when I see the pitai of the loser lovebirds soon smiley43

Poddars jaye bhad mein! So happy for Ab! Go go go and never come back to this hellhole smiley41

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: aaf311

Why did they cut the Armaan at dadisa's feet scene

Could've saved Armaan's character but looks like they are hell bent on turning their viewers against Armaan

Oh well

Kya hi kar sakte hai

Jo scenes cut karne hote hai yeh log karte nahi. This scene was a way to redeem their ML at least 0.5 %. But they cut that out too. No idea what they want to do with their so-called ML.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Why did they edited these scenes smiley44but why smiley44why they want to show ar as villan 

https://youtu.be/qh0wcEIPn4w?si=WY8L9lHfiKGST8sU

I can't believe they edited this scene,I thought this will happen today. This was a big scene. Madhav even throws something at Dadi Sa.

Also,I can't understand the point of adding Ruhi-Ar scene. We are already angry with the character being this bad. Why would you even add this for your ML? I don't think Ar is it for Abhira. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 14 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Iss track ke end tak maybe thoda clear ho jayega about what the makers are planning for Ab-Arsmiley23