hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

This made me cry 😭😒

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Awesome. Loved it.

I would love if maker's would explore abhira and madhav's relation more. 

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

So beautifully written..so emotional πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ‘

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Oh wow, that's really an emotional read. This fic is so good!

Nocturnal7 thumbnail

These are actually some really good ideas. A sequel with Vidya narrating the incident to Armaan is something I can sketch as of now, that might play out interestingly well. I can work on it, but it might take time. 

To thread a conversation between Armaan and Madhav and not make it seem straight up vile and spineless in today's episode, would be difficult to lay out. So for me to be able to sketch them as individuals and draw out their perceptions, I will have to wait for a few subsequent episodes. So that's something I can't guarantee as of now. I am not emotionally attached to Armaan (the current version at least) as a viewer as I am to Abhira, so to write something that centres around him is not something that I can take up as of now. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vidya telling Armaan and Armaan having the decency to regret his behavior and an Armaan Abhira confrontation/meeting in professional environment or outside will be great. He needs to see that he hurt her a lot but she's not ablaa naari. She is fine without him. But he lost a friend, a well wisher, the sunshine he had in life in the form of Abhira.