Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Not cool smiley21

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Parineeti was probably misguided, but she wasn't confident either. She was fat shamed, but she was mean to others too. And she craved validation. In retrospect, she is only seeing how she was wronged. But she doesn't realize that she herself was at fault too. Or she wants to Kickstart her career & wants audience to see her struggle and forget her doings. 

Instead of playing victim card, just learn to self help. She has resources. This rona dhona is off putting. Hopefully she will get 2nd chance. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Parineeti was probably misguided, but she wasn't confident either. She was fat shamed, but she was mean to others too. And she craved validation. In retrospect, she is only seeing how she was wronged. But she doesn't realize that she herself was at fault too. Or she wants to Kickstart her career & wants audience to see her struggle and forget her doings. 

Instead of playing victim card, just learn to self help. She has resources. This rona dhona is off putting. Hopefully she will get 2nd chance. 

I am not even sure if someone "misguided" her.  It's pretty evident from her interviews that her entire personality revolves around her weight. Back when she lost weight, she said that she did it because she wanted to do to for her well-being and not just to look good on screen.smiley36  Then for a while, she became a Mallaika Arora-lite version and projected herself as a fitness freak.smiley24 

Through this rona-dhona, it seems she she is trying to shift the blame to other people, instead of taking accountability for her actions, lol. 

How hard is it for her to accept that she took some bad decisions in her career? She was no kid when she debuted. She even had a superstar cousin to look up to for guidance, and she had a solid start from 2011-2013, that many people don't get.

But in 2014 she had 3 consecutive flops, while Alia had 3 hits in the same year and rose to prominence. That probably broke her confidence. I think apart from the flops, her motor mouth ruined her public image too. I remember she was bashing journalists left, right and center in press conferencessmiley36 in 2014 when her over-confidence was at its peak.

Chamkila's success is supposed to revive her career, but her recent interviews aren't helping her case.smiley36

Edited by diasingh2 - 13 days ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Which is why I like Vidya and Sonakshi. They never cared about what people had to say about their weight,  Neither they go around giving gyan on body image etc etc. 

They are aware that people are fickle-minded, so they don't make their weight their entire personality, unlike Parineeti and Bhumi.

Edited by diasingh2 - 13 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

But in 2014 she had 3 consecutive flops, while Alia had 3 hits in the same year and rose to prominence.

Thats the thing Highway wasn’t a commercially successful movie. It got a below average verdict. Maybe it got acclaim and then people kind of forgot about the Box office. I don’t know. That could be one gripe of Parineeti that she didn’t get these types of benefits. But it’s still hard to feel sorry for her cause she seems to have some type of attitude. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

She’s not wrong though? Sorry to say 

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She’s not wrong though? Sorry to say 

No, but was it necessary for her to say it out loud?  It came across as just rude and disrespectful to Sonakshi.  I think that’s where shock value comes from.