Posted: 14 days ago

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yikes

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tbh it's the case with everyone who have been overweight whole life then go through excessive diet. They literally makes being not fat their personality and feels the need to talk about it every single time and pulling other down for being unhealthy (sort of revenge for lifelong taunts). 

[Post Removed]

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dollishblue

and now she is playing the victim card herself

The number of times she has associated the word 'terrible' with fat..i feel she is so tone deaf that it is appalling

In her recent interviews..she has said multiple times how i became amarjot by putting on 20 kgs and i know i was looking terrible but i had to..the woman has no idea what she is saying and how insensitive would this sound to people who are overweight..

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yea I remember this.  I couldn’t believe she said that.  She’s definitely always had a weight complex.  During Dream Team tour her, Alia, and Katrina did happy birthday wish video for Shraddha.  Her message to Shraddha was to keep losing weight and stay thin.  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Oh yea I remember this.  I couldn’t believe she said that.  She’s definitely always had a weight complex.  During Dream Team tour her, Alia, and Katrina did happy birthday wish video for Shraddha.  Her message to Shraddha was to keep losing weight and stay thin.  

Tf dude? Seems like this woman made her weight her whole personality from the start. And Shraddha was already thin as a stick, ye kis tarah ki advise di use? smiley14 I remember once on KWK Emraan Hashmi was asked what advise he would give to the following people, and when Shraddha was mentioned, he said “eat” smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Tf dude? Seems like this woman made her weight her whole personality from the start. And Shraddha was already thin as a stick, ye kis tarah ki advise di use? smiley14 I remember once on KWK Emraan Hashmi was asked what advise he would give to the following people, and when Shraddha was mentioned, he said “eat” smiley36

Yea after she said that even Alia was like “arre?” but then didn’t say anything and let it go.  I’m trying to find that video but I can’t on YouTube and I’m too lazy to search instagram smiley36