Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Posted: 13 days ago

Salman Khan said that there must be some fault in him when Rajat Sharma asked when is he planning to get married. Salman said, ""Jab Uper Walah chahega, Sir (When God Almighty wills so). Two individuals are needed for marriage. In the first case, the marriage did not happen. When I said yes, somebody said, no. When somebody said yes, I said no. Now there is 'no' from both sides. When both sides say 'yes', the marriage will take place. There's still time. I am 57. I want this time it should be the first and last. Matlab ek biwi honi chahiye (There should be a wife)."

Salman Khan further explained that he doubts it is his fault that he isn't married because many women have left him. The superstar quipped, "all my previous girlfriends were good, the fault lies in me. When the first one left, it could have been her fault, when the second one and then the third one left, there could be faults with them, but with the fourth one, doubt creeps in whether fault lies with them or me. In the fifth case, it could have been 60:40. But when more left, it is then confirmed that it was my fault. None of them had any fault. It is only my fault. Probably a kind of fear in their mind that I may not be able to give them happiness in life. I am sure they are all happy wherever they are."

While Salman Khan has no desire to actively look for a girl for the wedding, he loves kids and wants to have many. When Rajat Sharma asked Khan how many children does he want, the actor said, "Many. If I have one, and another after 5-6 years, I can play with them for 20-25 years. This is called dedication, consistency, persistence."

He added, "There was no plan for a bahu, it was for kids. But the laws of India does not permit (adoption)."

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He didn't marry because of court cases Sanjay dutt ko jail hui thi his kids would suffer in case he was convicted 

I saw in an interview 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He may be commitment phobic. He’s definitely cheated on his girlfriends and even fiancé.  He had anger management issues, at least I hope it’s “had” and he’s got it under control now.  At least two of his exes have accused him of physical abuse and there are rumors of him having abused a third one also.  One of the best things Salman Khan has ever done in his life is never get married.  

I know everyone thinks he’s still in love with Ash. I’m not sure if he’s in love with anybody or even if he ever was.  His relationship with Ash ended on a very bad note due to his abusive nature and his inability to take no for an answer.  With almost all of his other exes no matter how they ended there were varying degrees of amicability. Even with Somi Ali in the beginning.  Ash was the exception here.  I think that loss of control over the end is what brought on the volatility on his part.  

Having said all of the above I think we would be remiss if we didn’t say that Salman Khan is the product of an abusive misogynistic father.  That’s not to excuse any of his behavior as an adult.  But Salim Khan is a … 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

After Aishwarya, he couldn't find any.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He may be commitment phobic. He’s definitely cheated on his girlfriends and even fiancé. He had anger management issues, at least I hope it’s “had” and he’s got it under control now. At least two of his exes have accused him of physical abuse and there are rumors of him having abused a third one also. One of the best things Salman Khan has ever done in his life is never get married.  

I know everyone thinks he’s still in love with Ash. I’m not sure if he’s in love with anybody or even if he ever was. His relationship with Ash ended on a very bad note due to his abusive nature and his inability to take no for an answer. With almost all of his other exes no matter how they ended there were varying degrees of amicability. Even with Somi Ali in the beginning. Ash was the exception here. I think that loss of control over the end is what brought on the volatility on his part.  

Having said all of the above I think we would be remiss if we didn’t say that Salman Khan is the product of an abusive misogynistic father. That’s not to excuse any of his behavior as an adult. But Salim Khan is a … 

In his sister's marriage he said to katrina"khan banne ka mauka miss kr diya"

But if he wanted to marry katrina n she ditched him why would he still give her movies.

I feel he couldn't commit to anyone for marriage n he was scared that he would ultimately cheat n he will be agressive n marriage will breakdown.. he also said he wants kids but doesn't want mother that comes with it...so definitely he just wants a GF n not wife. 

For child he could have gone for surrogacy or baby with partner like Arjun rampal if he doesn't want wife.

Edited by naaznin - 13 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Some people are just not marriage material. Salman is one of them.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

He didn't marry because of court cases Sanjay dutt ko jail hui thi his kids would suffer in case he was convicted 

I saw in an interview 

i think so too, he probably thinks it’s unfair to put someone through that with the uncertainty 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did Salman Khan not marry because he still loves.... 

...someone special from his past?

SRK.🧐

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critique Crusaders

Sometimes I pity salman and then I don’t but looks like it , he was just so tired of trying and keeping up with relations. He was tired of the process, the betrayal, the never ending cycle. smiley6

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Except it's the women, who always dump him. ( For various reasons). 

Ya but why are they leaving him, because he can't commit or stay committed.