Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

He has committment phobias, it's obviously because of his dad. He loves his mom, and the fact that Salim just brought another woman and started living in same house must have scarred him as a kid. If he ever goes to therapy, all this supressed feelings towards his dad would come out and set him free. 

I think in his avoidance to repeat the same cycle, he  forgot to live. Aish was an affair which started and ended hot but with katrina he had a relationship. Now if we look back at their relationship, she brought a lot of stability and maturity to him, thats the one he probably regrets letting go.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Outlander22

He has committment phobias, it's obviously because of his dad. He loves his mom, and the fact that Salim just brought another woman and started living in same house must have scarred him as a kid. If he ever goes to therapy, all this supressed feelings towards his dad would come out and set him free. 

I think in his avoidance to repeat the same cycle, he  forgot to live. Aish was an affair which started and ended hot but with katrina he had a relationship. Now if we look back at their relationship, she brought a lot of stability and maturity to him, thats the one he probably regrets letting go.

Except it's the women, who always dump him. ( For various reasons). 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think he is scared that he will cheat like other married husband in Bollywood or his partner will cheat on him. Whoever has came into his life, they came because of the help he offered them. I don’t think beside sangeeta and Ash anyone was serious about him. I believe he was very much into Katrina but she liked John and then ranbir. Salman has a lot of money so alimony is not the issue but trust is.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

...someone special from his past?

What do you guys think?

Or is it because he doesn't want to committ?

I think the former.

With the father like that. I think it's childhood trauma, Considering his movie choices he desperately wishes for that rajshree kinda family facade but is too broken for it(and thank God he knows). No wonder he chickened out before the marriage with Sangeeta and cheated.

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Salman Khan didn't marry not that he still loves any from the past but due to lack of faithfulness.

Salman should have married Kiara Advani's aunt/mausi, Shaheen his first love but he was not faithful to her. 

Salman left Shaheen because he fall in love with Sangeeta Bijlani and his love list  continues to Somy Ali, Faria Alam,  Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Lulia Vantur...

May be marriage is not in his destiny.

Now not girls but gangsters are after Salman.

Edited by Candylicious - 13 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Acha hai na. Uske bhaiyo ne bhi shadi karke kya ukhaad lia, divorce hi ho gae.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Once Aishwarya got engaged, she had way more power and standing in the industry. It's not like Salman maintained the distance out of respect. There wasn't anything he could do. Otherwise Aishwarya has gone on record how poorly she was treated by him. 

I think Salman loved Aish so much that he maintained a distance out of concern for her...maybe he realized how is actions cost Aish some of her movies and  also a lot of grief for her.......people grow up and change......also in the last 15 years ....Salman has been one of the most powerful actors ....so there is nothing he could do ....doesn't make sense......not only Aish....I may be wrong but I haven't heard him badmouth any of his exes....right?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I think Salman loved Aish so much that he maintained a distance out of concern for her...maybe he realized how is actions cost Aish some of her movies and  also a lot of grief for her.......people grow up and change......also in the last 15 years ....Salman has been one of the most powerful actors ....so there is nothing he could do ....doesn't make sense......not only Aish....I may be wrong but I haven't heard him badmouth any of his exes....right?

Yup, I think the only person he was crazy about was Aish. Kat ke sath he had a stable and long relationship but may be both wanted different things and hence parted ways on friendly terms. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I strongly think Salman's definitions of 'love' is messed up. He probably thinks he owns the person he is in relationship with. Gets possessive and jealous. Expects too much and wants his partner to ignore his shortcomings. It doesn't work that way & it's not healthy either. If he really wanted best for her, he wouldn't be a horrible person to her when she was with him. Everybody makes some mistakes with their partner, but the extent and magnitude of Salman's outburst and inability to handle a rejection was zilch. Later his court cases, public reactions and Aishwarya going on record about his behavior gave him a wake up call. He got serious about his career to save himself. 

Of course, this is all my take...all he did was for himself. It's a different story that indirectly it helped Aishwarya that he maintained the distance. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: mintyblue

...someone special from his past?

What do you guys think?

Or is it because he doesn't want to committ?

I think the former.

yes me