Abhira Using Reverse Psychology|| DT WARNING P.15||

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

So Abhira ka rehna, kana, peena, education, uske kapde all expenses are borne by Armaan sa as she said today… interesting.. I thought Abhira apne expenses khud utati hai

Does anyone else feel Abhira uses reverse psychology while dealing with Armaan to get things done… I previously hadn’t thought from this perspective but now it’s very much clear she always uses this method…

She clearly knows Ar is doing all this only because of his guilt and akshara’s sacrifice and he also thankfully mentions this at every point of time… so instead of showing gratitude and being indebted for him, she shows attitude and screams to payback the amount but the next second plays the victim card that I have no money, no one, no where to go, you are doing so much ehsans… she also subtly included the line ki agar meri mumma ki khushi ke liye meri zimmedari utana chahte ho toh uta sakte ho coz that’s what she wants.

In reverse psychology you play with words in such a way that you make the other person say things that you want to hear and the situation works in your favour… ab purposefully said why to keep guilt in your heart which triggered Ar and when he said her mom took a bullet for him and he can never repay that, she gave a disgusted look as she expected him to say that he is doing all this by his choice…Now anyone with a little self respect and humanity will obviously say he isn’t doing any ehsan and it’s his duty… 

What I fail to understand is what’s the need? Ar will as such do more than asked in his guilt so why play such tricks, just be grateful… currently she doesn’t have any money so why to make a big deal about repaying it… If Abhira has any intention to repay then when she has enough money repay it, if he doesn’t accept and considers it as his duty then be extra gracious and grateful that even today the world has so much goodness and has angels in human form and use the money for some positive purpose like charity… there is absolutely no reason to make so much fuss around signing paper and indirectly guilt tripping the person….

Reverse psychology is the easiest way to manipulate a person especially someone like Armaan as he is already guilt ridden and as I saw the episode felt Abhira doing the same…. Share your thoughts….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did she say that Armaan is bearing all her expenses?  I’ll watch the episode and will come back.

edited for targeting fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I feel people should accept the help or promise to repay rather than sign a contract paper to guilt trip other people. This time she knows how Armaan is. when he can't even say truth to his family always feels guilty for whatever he does usko kya hi bolega. Either pay and show that you don't take any favors or stop pretending like you are independent whereas you need help for everything.

She had an option to take his account number and pay it. She knows she can't save her mom's restaurant alone so either she should let it go or if she is so attached she should take help as she has no other option. But she chose to act like she is sufficient to save her mom's house.

If I was in her place I would have accepted his help and paid him in monthly installments or would have taken a loan from a bank by keeping the house on a mortgage paid him completely and then paid the loan rather than guilt-tripping him. 

During that noodles cutting time she said you have done all efforts for cake to arman. When he asked to wish she said jis bache ne mumma ko khoya hi usko sirf mumma. She wants her mom. Ar face was blank and shocked. He said aane ke liye Jana hoga she is around you. Abhira wont say anything directly but her words are that. 22 yrs she took full love of a mother and missing her this much and any kid will miss mom. Then when ruhi cries for her loved ones pain is invisible and that girl was 6 yr old when she lost all. 

edited for targeting fan opinions

Both of them have lost mother but the thing is ki abhira tries to do something to keep a living of her mother within her like celebrating her birthday and dreaming of being a lawyer but though ruhi lost her matashree too early but it feels like she remembers just the trauma not the good memories of her to celebrate the time she spent with her

And hereby her continuous attachment to armaan is disconnecting to me

edited for Gen 3 storyline discussion

Where are good memories for ruhi except death and abondonded by loved ones. And a child needs parents love and parvarish in that age rather than spending alone with Baggage and raised by oldies who are more old in age 90 plus as per story though they are covering it in story as bhaisaab , uncle and sir. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

During that noodles cutting time she said you have done all efforts for cake to arman. When he asked to wish she said jis bache ne mumma ko khoya hi usko sirf mumma. She wants her mom. Ar face was blank and shocked. He said aane ke liye Jana hoga she is around you. Abhira wont say anything directly but her words are that. 22 yrs she took full love of a mother and missing her this much and any kid will miss mom. Then when ruhi cries for her loved ones pain is invisible and that girl was 6 yr old when she lost all. 

whether loss is 1, 2, 3 or any number.. it doesn’t matter. The amount of pain people go through cannot be measured or compared.. the only difference is Older people have tolerance and maturity to deal with it, whereas children are effected mentally which leads to trauma if not handled properly by their elders. 

I would like to thank Abheera for confirming that she is a freeloader.

And she isn't repaying a penny yet. Is she still working in the law firm?? Aren't they getting any case, or Abheera has decided to change her profession to resort manager. 🤔🤔

I never said she has less trauma but does she try to negate it like just getting to know her mother through Manish and other goenkas ki like how was she what did she like etc etc coz she never had the chance to know her family well na and birlas to bye bye ho chuke hai to unki memories to rehne do infact did they ever show aarohi ki pic with ruhi ( not sure whether they did) like we have seen for abhira only then her trauma will hit others 

Her behaviour with armaan and unnecessary anger over abhira that she is the reason that armaan left her makes he unlikable to many but if by foregoing this triangle if they would have shown roohi to be a calm but accepting person with strong moral code and goal to move ahead people  would have resonated with her pain more

Originally posted by: Susi26

whether loss is 1, 2, 3 or any number.. it doesn’t matter. The amount of pain people go through cannot be measured or compared.. the only difference is Older people have tolerance and maturity to deal with it, whereas children are effected mentally which leads to trauma if not handled properly by their elders.   

exactly abhira got parvarish and almost finishing her studies. She has none except her mom. but being with parents or one parent support and love brings lot of change in building the strength, courage and face tough situations in life. But a child losing everyone at that age who are her mom or parent figures is a big loss. Grandparents give love , shelter and security but not that confidence or strength like parents. Ex. If a kid got a bruise on leg or hand parents deal it in normal way not making the kid hyper or more stressed taking situation in their hands and worry on their head. Wheras grand parents will run cry before the kid first and give them that tension more so kids won't tell their pain not to stress the elders. Ak used to subside her pain looking at elders in house and here its great grand parents so sharing is less with them. Whereas with parents the comfort level is more to show pain or share things. If not shared in life its piled up more more and bursts in another side when its intolerable.