Reverse psychology - Was YRKKH 4 under scanner

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Yeah I know no one can bring down God's own show as it's above all. Maybe the one sitting in heaven also is waiting for trps to fall so that it can be declared that it was the will of God. 

Whatever........ 

We do know that SP sends red alerts to producers when trps do not meet in house expectations irrespective of having monopoly or being market leaders. 

IMO trps not rising beyond 2.4 after Rohit's exit and subsequently settling to their normal average ie 2.2-2.3 was the actual trigger.

There are multiple producers willing to take over the 9.30 pm slot with a promise of delivering standards in storyline and trps as well. 

We have a live example of how loyal the 10.30 pm slot audiences are.

Non prime shows have overtaken prime time ones, so why not pressurize the producer and set targets of say stable 2.4-2.5. If they are not achieved then send multiple notices week after week. 

The dethroning did not take place overnight. After all SP pays the producers to produce ITV shows therefore contracts are drawn up by the channel themselves. 

Producer cannot give marching orders  by himself, approval should come from SP. 

What are the odds and evens of making a fresher and relatively new ML scapegoats. I say they can be perfect bakhra and bakhri. 

Yes, considering how DKP went on announcing standard of professionlism set by Shivangi, Mohsin or for that matter Harshad Pranali, RS had an added advantage of firing the unprofessional bullet by placing a gun on Shehzada and Pratiksha. 

The real reason maybe a final ultimatum issued by SP to raise the trp bar and sustain the same. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too far fetched I think..

Firstly 2.2-2.4 isn't "normal average" considering the shows these days barely manage to stay afloat 1.5 . It's in top 3 consistently since 4 months so I dun see a reason why sp must give any ultimatum ... anything above 2 is great . Only the top 4-5 shows manage it in todays times....

No matter how much a producer promises to deliver , they can't..a sure shot hit is never guaranteed .....sp ppl are not dumb. They care for the numbers , not the actors/ controversy / sm.  Actors are the headache of the ph...

Dethroning does happen overnight . Sp doesn't pay the producers to produce. It's the producers money 💰  at stake . 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Yes a trp topper show was under scanner smiley29

Swathi.A thumbnail

Psychology biology zoology of trp no one knows.. 

If show trp was problem why would they axe lead for it.. Story is what that should be changed.. In that case bringing back rohit and putting sense inside ruhi would have fetched enough trp.. Rajan also knows it.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

It’s a good theory because initially they started on the Ghum plot .., and were kind of following it faithfully but since all the shows have similar plots and people have already seen Ghum season 1 .  It was not getting the required result plus what they had not anticipated was the off screen romance brewing just like Ghum 

I am sure there is no smoke without fire … but this show has a lot of seasoned actors it need not play a triangle show .. with 2 very substandard actors .. 

in Ghum Virat and then Sai led the show on their shoulders plus they had an effective vamp .. they also had a very weak cast .., only Kaku was a known actress 

over here we have seasoned players like Anita Raaj ( she was a lead actress in many films which were super hits ) plus 2 good co actresses Shruti ulfat and  Shruti rawat .. they have Vineet Raina plus fufasa .. so its silly to drag triangle story .. it makes more sense to bring Rohit back .. and bring some family drama …rivalry between 2 brothers .. Rohit does not Think  his brother did any favour to him .. they also have characters of krish n charu to develop 

So they had to tweak the characteristic of ML and bring an actress who is quite comfortable playing vamp ..  so they got a reason ..

I guess we will start getting family drama and less people pleaser Armaan 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

But I think they still hit the jackpot with lesser known actors . Lesser pay , more discipline, rs can dictate his rules..he can also fire them anytime..ha ha ha ..it was expected frm the actors to do good since this was their claim to fame ..it was a win win for both. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think shivangi and mohsin has always been rajan shahis fav because he has always had a close relationship with these two . He was close with hina and karanalso until the issues with hina and karan quitting. He treated harshad and pranali fairly too. He treats samridhi well. Everyone knows how he hates unprofessionalism so I do think it's definitely shehzada and pateekshas unprofessionalism that resulted him them being thrown out .

I actually used to love shivangi mohsin Era. I mean they were all a family celebrating everything together. 

After they left celebrations were still there but not as good as during their time.

There was a point when shivangi and mohsin had issues with each other but they were very professional enough to not let their issues affect their onscreen chemistry that's y their jodi still continued for 2 years even with issues between them. Even hina and karan had issues but they too were highly professional. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Not under scanner but expectations are to beat Jhanak.

It's not an overnight sacking. The channel has to approve to terminate contracts.

Very very interesting post. A lot of lines that you have mentioned is true. smiley20

It depends on time slot also i feel. The 8pm show is at 2nd position irrespective of no songs, dances etc. just plain 3rd angle interference and FL bashing. Not many scenes of FL and ML also now a days.

There also all tracks are copied. There is no celebration ever in the show. Only decorations are done. All wear colour coded dress and start fighting.

It has been at the 2nd position since it started in season 1 also, except for a few weeks. And there were so many issues going on backstage.

Rishta 1st and 2nd seasons were the best.

The maker goes to Shivangi s house Ganpati Pooja now also every year .

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

I think shivangi and mohsin has always been rajan shahis fav because he has always had a close relationship with these two . He was close with hina and karanalso until the issues with hina and karan quitting. He treated harshad and pranali fairly too. He treats samridhi well. Everyone knows how he hates unprofessionalism so I do think it's definitely shehzada and pateekshas unprofessionalism that resulted him them being thrown out .

I actually used to love shivangi mohsin Era. I mean they were all a family celebrating everything together. 

After they left celebrations were still there but not as good as during their time.

There was a point when shivangi and mohsin had issues with each other but they were very professional enough to not let their issues affect their onscreen chemistry that's y their jodi still continued for 2 years even with issues between them. Even hina and karan had issues but they too were highly professional. 

Hina and Karan had issues from the get go but somehow they managed to work for 7 years together..I remember there were incidents like both won't shoot certain scenes , no interviews , they refused to shoot with eo so many times..yet both contributed to the huge success of Gen 1 ..if u closely watch gen1 after I think a yr or two , all their scenes were shot separately . They were hardly in a single frame. Then how come? Bec they had a huge cast and they cud easily put in some extra scenes of other characters  with some minor story adjustments..they filled in with their solo shots ..I'm sure with time Hina & Karan also patched up later..they left the show for different reasons

..yrkkh was huge to rs & he couldn't risk changing actors at that time...after Hina and Karan, he hit the jackpot with mohsin & shivangi coz unlike Hina & Karan, those two were very comfortable with intimate scenes So rs cud cash on their chemistry..

Times have changed ..really..he has anupama also ..he is the producer of top 2 shows & he can Def call the shots ..rs is more powerful now