Final 6 Contestants , Utkarsh and Dipans elimination, and this season

schauhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

What do people think of the final 6 contestants this season? Do you think the right people made it to the final 6? I personally think I would have rather had utkarsh and dipan in the final 6 than anjana and adhya. What are peoples overall thoughts about this season? I personally enjoyed this season more than the last 3 seasons mostly because the jidging and hosting was better. I also liked how there is no frontrunner this season like in the last 3 seasons we knew by top 10, top 8 time who was going to win. I do think Utkarsh and Dipan should have gone further and Adhya and Anjana should have gone before them. I also think that Obom outlasted his expiration date and should have been one of the first out. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m upset with Utkarsh and Dipans elimination and think they should’ve been in place of Adya and Vaibhav.

Obom and Adya should’ve been the first 2-3 to be eliminated,  I also think the guy who was a rickshaw/taxi driver (forgot his name) should’ve stayed longer.

There’s a lot less drama this year, the judges are good, no evident favouritism or comments that we don’t agree to. Hussain is such a welcome change from Aditya.  I hope they retain Hussain for future seasons.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raina101

I’m upset with Utkarsh and Dipans elimination and think they should’ve been in place of Adya and Vaibhav.

Obom and Adya should’ve been the first 2-3 to be eliminated,  I also think the guy who was a rickshaw/taxi driver (forgot his name) should’ve stayed longer.

There’s a lot less drama this year, the judges are good, no evident favouritism or comments that we don’t agree to. Hussain is such a welcome change from Aditya.  I hope they retain Hussain for future seasons.

You think so ? . Anjana given a free ride to finals despite being plain ordinary , 2 judges the same as back then.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You don’t think there wasn’t favoritism from judges side if thats the case than Adya wouldn’t be here in final they saved both makers and judges had saved her so many times.  I agree Surinder shouldn’t have gone that he should have stayed for some more time. 

Edited by reborn-re - 2 months ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

You don’t think there wasn’t favoritism from judges side if thats the case than Adya wouldn’t be here in final they saved both makers and judges had saved her so many times.  I agree Surinder shouldn’t have gone that he should have stayed for some more time. 

Adya is always in the bottom 3, and that’s by judges votes. Luckily audience votes save her. If she was judges favourite she wouldn’t be in the bottom three as much

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

You think so ? . Anjana given a free ride to finals despite being plain ordinary , 2 judges the same as back then.

I quite like Anjana. I do think she’s been typecast into singing certain kinds of songs, but over the last month of you hear her songs she’s had some variety and she’s always impressed me

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Adya is always in the bottom 3, and that’s by judges votes. Luckily audience votes save her. If she was judges favourite she wouldn’t be in the bottom three as much

Well they did saved her twice one in Christmas time and second double elimination time she should have been in bottom that time but judges over praised her and saved her. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

every time when adya and obom were in bottom 3 - thought they are going and survived all the times!

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wish subodeep wins and piyush first runner up or other way around - these two are best in this season!smiley27

Subo's second song in last sunday's episode - I did not blink - was so lost in - OMG smiley27

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 months ago