Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitali_k

Did you mean this week 's scores will have any impact on the next elimination? This is not the way they have been happening... 

So they don't consider judges scores? 

If it's only audience voting then Vaibhav is going

Chaitali_k thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

So they don't consider judges scores? 

If it's only audience voting then Vaibhav is going

As far as i know the three contestants with the least judges scores (during the elimination week episodes) are placed at the bottom. Then the one who received the least votes during the previous week's episode gets eliminated. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

As far as i know the three contestants with the least judges scores (during the elimination week episodes) are placed at the bottom. Then the one who received the least votes during the previous week's episode gets eliminated. 

Hmm..hope they consider this week's performances also. High Hopes but still 

altgr thumbnail

If the last elimination will happen this week then it will be on the basis of judges score because voting was not open last week. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

If the last elimination will happen this week then it will be on the basis of judges score because voting was not open last week. 

If that’s the case than Obom is going because I don’t think they will send Adya home so she will be safe. Obom is popular toh show ka grand finale ke trp ka kya hoga would it reach 1 this time? 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As for Piyush if you look back at most of the episodes of say the last two months or so, he has got the best/most popular songs of the episode, most interaction with the popular stars etc..and he is the most featured on freemantle and indian idols ...but maybe that is okay as sometimes.good singers too need a push, as good singing and popularity are often not the same in these shows.. as we have seen. But they definitely want him to stay.

As for Vaibhav, I think his singing is really liked by Vishal especially because I feel it resonates with Vishal's style..And honestly I feel Vaibhav is the one who has shown the most growth in these past few months. I think he would/should be in the finals but i am not sure about that happening ...

As for Obom, I don't think the channel is deliberately protecting him. Unless there are contestants with higher votes than him in the bottom three, I don't see how he can be eliminated... and in all probability he has been the highest vote getter all along. 

Nothing to comment on Adya though..except I think the makers really really like her voice.

I don’t think channel is saving him he saved by votes and Adya is the only contestant which they have saved so many times and I am pretty sure she will be saved this time too if they are doing 6 girls and 6 boys  well neither Obom or Adya deserved to be in final but this is what it is. 

Raffta thumbnail

Viral to Utkarsh aur Menuka obam se jada the. Obam was viral for his first audition but after that nothing. Ye views votes mai convert hona important hai. Menuka ke fans bohot true fans hai unhone definately vote Kiya hoga.

Adya ki pehchan pehle se Shekhar sir se rahi hai. Singer of song Bulleya Amit Mishra do frequent comments on her post plus they follow each other. There were so many other contestants who deserved to be in Top 15 other than Adya. Top 15 list was unexpected for me.

Tony kakkar ke songs millions views jate hai kisiko pata bhi nahi uske gane. Arijit Shreya ke gane se jada views hote hai. Vo views paise deke hi aate honge. I saw one tweet almost year back where one person was using diffrent devises for increasing views of songs of one tv actress / big boss contestant.

To save Adya Idol can do anything. Dipan gave his best performances that week and then suddenly we all are confused about format of Bottom 3. From day 1 and in all past seasons I have heard about Judes ke marks se bottom 3. During Ashish or Anjali's elimination they suddenly changed the format (I don't remember exactly but Anu Malik gave huge explanation before both eliminations). @reborn-re 

Edited by Raffta - 2 months ago
Raffta thumbnail

I think this time there will be 7 finalist. They can do anything to save her. Voting open hoti to Obam ko beat nahi kar sakta tha koi.

Bas winner Ananya ho.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think so usually if managed by talent company means eliminated. The remaining 6 have not such post