Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. 

My inbox became full 22 days back itselfsmiley36.I wish there is unlimited PMs in Indiaforum.I don't want to delete existing PMs as I don't delete any messages in watsapp app or any other chat apps in general.My posts should reach 5000 for anyone to send me a PM now,it's disappointing to not have unlimited PMs in Indiaforum!

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. 

Check my PM Petrichorsmiley9,I can send you PM eventhough you are not able to send to mesmiley36

Edited by Newbird - 10 days ago
Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When will this new IF fonts change?

Its looks so irritating 

Also when this expand feature is removed..It is just extra..not necessary 

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

The left right scroll is fine now🤩

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thank you for all the changes made so far & the hard work everyone has put in in improving the site.

One more thing: The moderators listed in each forum's development team are all appearing in the same pink colour. Could this be changed to each moderator level colour? It greatly helps members in distinguishing the moderating chain: Viewbies/ Moderator/ CM. Thank you!

Just adding to this: Could the spelling for Development Team be corrected too? Thanks.

439393209_442988744895331_1587449093049203302_n.png\

Edited by LizzieBennet - 10 days ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Aah this thing got fixed

It didn't move to the bottom but atleast the top

Things are slowly coming in order. Thanks to the team for their hardwork 

PS: I'm not expecting the changes to come into effect today but it would be great if you could give these  some thought

Following things have been updated 

•  I see the content box is now in proportion

â€˘ The gradient of quote box has gone back to the original from what I can tell

â€˘  colour palette is still grey in some places but much better

â€˘ our header has now come back while scrolling instead of disappearing so we can check notifications without refresh  

• expand button looks better and “this content originally posted by” has been shortened 

• the PM icon now looks like a message icon 

Big  Thank  you Vijay bhai for considering these changes and implementing. If you can fix these issues while using  on laptop 

• the display icon of members looks very big next to their posts hence blurry which is causing eye strain

â€˘ the reply box is small compared to last one so difficult to type  

On phone 

â€˘ the header comes back while scrolling up but disappears when scrolling down

â€˘ Main forum page - it’s still looking cramped. Is it because of the increase in the number of posts displayed on one page? 

The Titles of post are in Bold which is adding weight to the page and causing eye strain. 

The rectangle around page numbers, the green pencil is also making it cluttered 

Please relook the font size and choices for how posts are displayed on main forum 

Edited by Basskarrr - 10 days ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Prapti9

When will this new IF fonts change?

Its looks so irritating 

Also when this expand feature is removed..It is just extra..not necessary 

the expanding quote thing is kinda annoying, i'll agree with that..smiley36kinda feel its bit extra task..

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 days ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

My friend has lost her access to IF after putting her account in hibernation, could you please help us with steps to reactivate her account? 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

My friend has lost her access to IF after putting her account in hibernation, could you please help us with steps to reactivate her account? 

Hey,

when you log in, there is a yellow box at the top with "re-activate your account" written.

Click on it, it will direct you to the settings, there update to 'active' status. And then, log out and log in again. Member will be active again. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Hey,

when you log in, there is a yellow box at the top with "re-activate your account" written.

Click on it, it will direct you to the settings, there update to 'active' status. And then, log out and log in again. Member will be active again. 

Ok. Let me ask her... Her OG id is Chaitu.V.