Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

vijay, thanks for fixing this issue. Now, please read all of my PM reporting hate speech by a DT member whom you have given the power to persecute LGBTQ+ and Muslim members on India Forums.

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I am reporting a glitch in the display of this topic, which has YouTube videos embedded in almost every post.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5328053?pn=2

The first page displays correctly, and so do pages 3 to 8, but on the second page, there's no right hand margin. Posts extend right to the limit, and words are cut off with no way to scroll further and read them.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm requesting from bottom of my heart..pls look at the tall and fat number boxes,they are causing me migraine,among those huge boxes I can't able to read tiny tiny titles of posts.Pls reverse the ratio of their sizes so that i can atleast read the titles of the posts in this new forum! Its been 4 days,it still looks like a mess ,not used to this mess one bit.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sincere request to take this at the bottom of the page. I gave a break of a day from the forum and my eyes still can’t adjust. Better remove the “numbers” and just keep the share tab at the bottom of the page 

IMG_3500.jpeg

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I'm requesting from bottom of my heart..pls look at the tall and fat number boxes,they are causing me migraine,among those huge boxes I can't able to read tiny tiny titles of posts.Pls reverse the ratio of their sizes so that i can atleast read the titles of the posts in this new forum! Its been 4 days,it still looks like a mess ,not used to this mess one bit.

I just visited "my posts" in my profile to take a glance at how previous forum was,this is how it looks with tiny page numbers, with right size of font in the title of the posts,pls bring this ratio of their sizes back.Its a request.

IMG_20240422_193706.jpg

Edited by Newbird - 25 days ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijay

Please check now and if you still come across the left-right scroll, share the URL.

Still having the issue sir

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5332764?pn=82#165130284

1000023692.jpg

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

I see the same horizontal scroll on this page itself 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344833?pn=62

Didn't see any such scroll earlier 

Edit:

Sort of got why there's a horizontal scroll here

The link in the siggy boxes are overflowing which is adding the scroll here noticed this with both the pages Screenshot_2024-04-22-23-44-22-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-04-22-23-44-48-68_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Edited by DevilHere - 25 days ago
DevilHere thumbnail

I still see the issue with smaller post like this take too much space and Edited By text write below the post instead of bottom

DevilHere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Sincere request to take this at the bottom of the page. I gave a break of a day from the forum and my eyes still can’t adjust. Better remove the “numbers” and just keep the share tab at the bottom of the page 

IMG_3500.jpeg

Aah this thing got fixed

It didn't move to the bottom but atleast the top

Things are slowly coming in order. Thanks to the team for their hardwork 

Fixes and Suggestions :

The size of the content boxes should be proportionate to the content 

The expand UX , it's a good feature trust me but I can't seem to get past that expand pill and gradient there's too much happening there. Can we have something more minimalistic like clicking on the box makes it to expand or collapse

We've made good progress with the font sizes and weights just a little bit more tweaking and it should be perfect 

The color pallette with the post settings here or the notification menu  etc it's all hues of grey . Tbh grey to me gives a feel as if it's disabled so this grey on grey color palette makes me feel like the page is frozen

PS: I'm not expecting the changes to come into effect today but it would be great if you could give these  some thought

Newbird thumbnail

My profile, Notification bar,PM bar disappeared on top right corner.I'm not able to access any of them!

IMG_20240423_002057.jpg

Edited by Newbird - 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

My profile, Notification bar,PM bar disappeared on top right corner.I'm not able to access any of them!

IMG_20240423_002057.jpg

We are looking into the issue. This normally happens when the user data page responds with an error and it gets cached.

Sometimes it gets resolved on its own.