Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello team, congratulations on testing the new UI.

I encountered a few issues after the new UI update -
1. When clicking on the notification for tag, previously it redirected to the post I am tagged. Now it's stopping on the first post on the page. We need to scroll to find the post thus eliminating the basic purpose of tag/dm/ notification. **SEEMS TO BE FIXED**

**This is crucial as if I am tagging someone or am being tagged on the very bottom of the page, I might scroll past it. Positive that it will be fixed with caching.

2. Similarly to tagged posts, when I am clicking notification for XYZ has liked my post, it again stops on the top of the page (doesn't redirect to the post the member has liked) ✅ *** FIXED *** 

3. Same with inbox hyperlinks. I have to scroll to find the post even though the sender has linked the specific hyperlink. **SEEMS TO BE FIXED**

4. Loading time has increased subsequently. 
5. Too many distractions.
6. The differentiating colors are either too contrasting or non-existent. Example - read or unread PMs/Notification

7. The reading area(body) has been narrowed down to an excessive level. While there is too much empty space on the right side. (from desktop)

8. Clickable contents showing Typing Cursor ( ) instead of Mouse cursor 
9. Logout option is not visible under forums, have to go to my posts in order to view logout.

Needless to say, the UI looks quite outdated and claustrophobic. The neatness is gone. If possible kindly revert back to the previous clean interface while keeping the useful changes🙏

top section.PNG
This top info part in the middle of every page is an overkill. On the very first page of the thread is sufficient IMO. Or kindly move it to the bottom where this doesn't break the flow/act like a distraction.

edited by& like section.PNG

The 'edited by' is hideously big, needs rescaling. 
✅*** FIXED *** 

The part where only one person has liked, no point of indicating the number "1" - if it's a glitch hopefully gets removed. 

The features which are useful so far is the new sorting by dates and likes.
And the "expand" option for quotes - loved it for long quotes. BUT - 
Needs a limit of 5 lines minimum to get the expand option to work. Otherwise just extra clicks and inconvenience for shorter posts. 

For now, noticed these. Might update if I encounter more bugs/issues. 

Regards. 🌸

Edited by WaveTeal - 1 months ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am having issues with quote or reply options that used to be at the bottom of post. now I do it see them in some post but the are available in some. 

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arko1

Would really appreciate if this new feature dont come after first post of every page. Its really distracting.

Screenshot_2024-04-19-17-50-50-006_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

I personally liked the expand option. But it has to be a bit more smoother.

I agree

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arko1

Would really appreciate if this new feature dont come after first post of every page. Its really distracting. Would suggest to place it either at the top or at the bottom but not the middle please. 

Screenshot_2024-04-19-17-50-50-006_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

I personally liked the expand option. But it has to be a bit more smoother.

Also, I think the font is too big for this. It is a bit distracting. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

The new update feels way too outdated and has many issues. Please go back to the previous update, it was much cleaner and more visually pleasing than this one.

Agreed

Also this expand feature is time taking. In this way, we may miss reading some posts, as we may forget to expand it. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

1. When clicking on the notification for tag, previously it redirected to the post I am tagged. Now it's stopping on the first post on the page. We need to scroll to find the post thus eliminating the basic purpose of tag/dm/ notification.

**This is crucial as if I am tagging someone or am being tagged on the very bottom of the page, I might scroll past it. Positive that it will be fixed with caching.

2. Similarly to tagged posts, when I am clicking notification for XYZ has liked my post, it again stops on the top of the page (doesn't redirect to the post the member has liked)

3. Same with inbox hyperlinks. I have to scroll to find the post even though the sender has linked the specific hyperlink.

6. The differentiating colors are either too contrasting or non-existent. Example - read or unread PMs/Notification

7. The reading area(body) has been narrowed down to an excessive level. While there is too much empty space on the right side. (from desktop)

Needless to say, the UI looks quite outdated and claustrophobic. The neatness is gone. If possible kindly revert back to the previous clean interface while keeping the useful changes🙏

top section.PNG
This top info part in the middle of every page is an overkill. On the very first page of the thread is sufficient IMO. Or kindly move it to the bottom where this doesn't break the flow/act like a distraction.

The 'edited by' is hideously big, needs rescaling. The part where only one person has liked, no point of indicating the number "1" - if it's a glitch hopefully gets removed. 

And the "expand" option for quotes - loved it.

Regards. 🌸

I second these except that notifications thing is fixed for me now.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Vijay bhai it’s not looking good. It’s not a matter of getting used to. It’s not functional to use. Looking cluttered as well. Switch to the old 

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

1. When clicking on the notification for tag, previously it redirected to the post I am tagged. Now it's stopping on the first post on the page. We need to scroll to find the post thus eliminating the basic purpose of tag/dm/ notification.

2. Similarly to tagged posts, when I am clicking notification for XYZ has liked my post, it again stops on the top of the page (doesn't redirect to the post the member has liked)

3. Same with inbox hyperlinks. I have to scroll to find the post even though the sender has linked the specific hyperlink.

top section.PNG

The 'edited by' is hideously big, needs rescaling. The part where only one person has liked, no point of indicating the number "1" - if it's a glitch hopefully gets removed. 

And the "expand" option for quotes - loved it.

Regards. 🌸

Plus one on the reading area. I just noticed on my desktop. There is a lot of space on either side. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Want to address this issue. On clicking last page number of any thread (like 44 in this thread) Quote of last reply of that page gets open instead of redirecting to last page. 

IMG_20240419_173254.jpg

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Want to address this issue. On clicking last page number of any thread (like 44 in this thread) Quote of last reply of that page gets open instead of redirecting to last page. 

IMG_20240419_173254.jpg

I'm facing the same problem.