Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

After the update, I am experiencing issues with notifications. Previously, when there were any unread quotes or reactions on my posts, those posts used to be highlighted in a different color when I clicked on the notification icon. This is no longer happening. Additionally, when I click on one of the notifications, it no longer redirects me to that specific post but rather to the page where the post is located. It's the same on phone and laptop.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

After the update, I am experiencing issues with notifications. Previously, when there were any unread quotes or reactions on my posts, those posts used to be highlighted in a different color when I clicked on the notification icon. This is no longer happening. Additionally, when I click on one of the notifications, it no longer redirects me to that specific post but rather to the page where the post is located. It's the same on phone and laptop.

I would like to report the same issue as well. 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

When u make new post, at tgat time also it redirects to top of page, not to the ur new post. 

+ Font of "edited by" is way too big. 

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

This has been fixed.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

When u make new post, at tgat time also it redirects to top of page, not to the ur new post. 

+ Font of "edited by" is way too big. 

This has been fixed.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijay

Yes it has been updated.

Can you share the screenshot so that we can understand the issue you are facing.

No issue as such, just looking very weird. Maybe because we aren't used to it. But the expand feature on quoting is very jarring to look at. 

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: bloomie

No issue as such, just looking very weird. Maybe because we aren't used to it. But the expand feature on quoting is very jarring to look at. 

Yes may be we are not used to it. And may be we optimise on the color part so that it is more soothing.

But I do feel Expand feature will be appreciated by the members in the long run as it removes too much of clutter when long posts are quoted.

We have reduced the font weight in Forum Topic list page.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Would really appreciate if this new feature dont come after first post of every page. Its really distracting. Would suggest to place it either at the top or at the bottom but not the middle please. 

Screenshot_2024-04-19-17-50-50-006_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

I personally liked the expand option. But it has to be a bit more smoother.

Edited by Arko1 - 13 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

I'm not liking it allsmiley6

I guess it'll take time to adjust

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijay

Yes may be we are not used to it. And may be we optimise on the color part so that it is more soothing.

But I do feel Expand feature will be appreciated by the members in the long run as it removes too much of clutter when long posts are quoted.

We have reduced the font weight in Forum Topic list page.

I agree it does get cluttered. However, can the expand feature be modified? If they are short enough posts like maybe 5- 10 lines then it need not show up.