OMG, NO! The new precap! 😱

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Did Rhea actually end up having suhagrat with Ranbir? ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ I sincerely hope it's all a dream! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ 

I won't be able to bear it if Rhea finally succeeds in her evil plan! ๐Ÿ’”

I think the suhagrat didn't happen, but Rhea orchestrated the whole scene to make it look like it did. If that's the case, then that would make a huge mess of things. I wonder if Prachi would make out that Riya is lying... I hope she does. And more than that, I hope Ranbir does not fall for this trap! Coz if HE does, that's the END of Pranbir for sure!

Edited by BBAT_fan_Amu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

A reverse version of Sid-Prachi then.

What the makers can do: Use it as a plot to show Ranbir the mirror about his Sid-Prachi accusations.

What the makers are more likely to do: Ranbir believes he did it (think Raghav-Esha in MHRW types ๐Ÿค”), so does Prachi, and Pranbir separate. Leap and kid with Prachi, as it goes in all EK serials ๐Ÿคก

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
SecretShame thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

What the makers can do: Use it as a plot to show Ranbir the mirror about his Sid-Prachi accusations.

What the makers are more likely to do: Ranbir believes he did it (think Raghav-Esha in MHRW types ๐Ÿค”), so does Prachi, and Pranbir separate. Leap and kid with Prachi, as it goes in all EK serials ๐Ÿคก

As much as it pains me to admit this, even I think the second scenario is likely to play out!

I'm gonna stop watching this show if that happens! Pranbir will be completely ruined for me!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did raghav esha have one night stand or was it a misunderstanding?

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The most disgusting thing Iโ€™ve seen all week.  First of all why in 2022 do we have a young man married to two women; sisters at that?  Why does he go back and forth between them like a shuttlecock in a badminton game?  His indecisiveness and foolishness in the first place is why heโ€™s in this mess.  This show is one of the most regressive Iโ€™ve ever seen.  When will they make a show that shows a couple facing ups and downs without a third person in the picture?  I guess never.  Anyhow, Iโ€™m out on this show.  The two wives is just too stupid and unrealistic for me.  

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Did raghav esha have one night stand or was it a misunderstanding?

It's ITV, so it was proved to be a misunderstanding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But for the longest time, Raghav believed he did it ๐Ÿคช

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bandh karo ye ghatiya show๐Ÿท

I have said it before too...they should've ended Pranbir's story when they were at their old house.

Entry in Kohli zoo and downfall began. And the rotten offspring Prachi's Mommy papa left behind...is so poisonous that she even intoxicates the air she breaths in. Khud aram se coma mein chale gaye Pranbir ke galey mein ye musibat bandhke. 

SecretShame thumbnail

The current track has actually become pointless. There's absolutely no logic about anything.

Even if by some miracle Pranbir don't separate after the $#*tshow that Rhea has planned, I don't think things would stay the same. 

I doubt even the magic of Pranbir would be able to carry this show for more than 1-2 months. I can sense the end is coming for KKB (unless the makers wake up from their coma and come up with a better storyline).

SecretShame thumbnail

I wouldn't mind if they started the memory loss track now... Like after the whole one-night-stand scenario, Rhea shows everyone that they'd consummated the marriage, but Ranbir is not convinced. Prachi decided to leave Ranbir, so in a desperate move he pretends to have an accident and lose all his memory, as he knows Prachi would never leave him in this state. He could also use this fake memory loss as a way to get Rhea's confession.

But alas! This is wishful thinking! And waaay too smart behaviour for a ML of an ITV show! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's ITV, so it was proved to be a misunderstanding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But for the longest time, Raghav believed he did it ๐Ÿคช

That's most stupidest track of all. How can person don't know whether he did it or not.

Mostly lead man show that they don't remember whether it happen or not