Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode was sooo cringe! I had to force myself to watch scene after scene.

And that scene where Ranbir kisses Rhea's hand, thinking she's Prachi! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ For a few heart stopping moments I thought Ranbir actually went ahead and did it with Rhea. I actually stopped watching after that, and only after I went and read the episode synopsis did I resume watching.

And the creepy way Alia and Pallavi were smiling looking at them on bed - that made me sick! I was dying of second hand embarrassment! The kind of sick perversion these writers show with such scenes!

I think today's episode has scarred me for good. I don't wanna watch what happens next... I'm sure Rhea will go down the "I am pregnant route" to trap Ranbir completely and the fools that Pranbir are - they'll decide to separate.

What a load of BS!!! End this show already! Don't torture us fans like this!

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeasoon

Bandh karo ye ghatiya show๐Ÿท

I have said it before too...they should've ended Pranbir's story when they were at their old house.

Entry in Kohli zoo and downfall began. And the rotten offspring Prachi's Mommy papa left behind...is so poisonous that she even intoxicates the air she breaths in. Khud aram se coma mein chale gaye Pranbir ke galey mein ye musibat bandhke. 

Hey

Do me a favor, let's play Holiโ€. Youโ€™ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment โ€œIโ€™ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game.. if u comment on our thread our team will get points.. thankssmiley31

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So a repeat and cut and past going on. Aliya did it to Poorab and ended up marrying him and had a son even. Same think with Sherlyn Rishab nonsense and they ended up married and now Rishab left. All Ekta shows are simply cut and paste of past episodes and themes. Nothing new happens here.

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

So a repeat and cut and past going on. Aliya did it to Poorab and ended up marrying him and had a son even. Same think with Sherlyn Rishab nonsense and they ended up married and now Rishab left. All Ekta shows are simply cut and paste of past episodes and themes. Nothing new happens here.

Bingo n still everyone earning good money. I want to leave my job n do this writer job as copy paste will make me earn good bucks without investing much๐Ÿ˜Ž

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is more like tanu fooling abhi for a long time.

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949