TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Hello 

I have not really been following any show for a decade now. I have seen initial episode of Anupama and liked it, left the show after her remarriage as it was giving me headache. 

Can anyone suggest a good for me, may be one or two. Here are some things 

Show need to have decent/good concept

Not too much of OTT romance for me 

No braindead or dumb leads 

Decent logic 

No zoom in and zoom out of epic expressions 

No OTT love story 

No girl always falling and guy always catching 

I know this is a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 

I get bored of shows easily. No show can really hook me till the end. 

Like Bidaai, I watched it till the leads were married, Uttaran till Veer/Ichcha married and saw here and there before their leap and avoided all drama in the show and. Anupama till she got remarried. 

Thanks Everyone. 

Edited by TitansFan - 23 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Check out pak dramas on youtubesmiley1, if you are interested, they are short and you can binge watch them. If you are into international shows, I can recommend them as well. Not watching any ITV show.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 days ago

None... Comments on Twitter and Indoa forums are wayy more entertaining smiley37 than TV shows themselves...

I have been liking Udne Ki Aasha so far... But it will most likely be Cliché too.. 

TitansFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Check out pak dramas on youtubesmiley1, if you are interested, they are short and you can binge watch them. If you are into international shows, I can recommend them as well. Not watching any ITV show.

Sure, I watch K Drama and usually a Netflix Junkie (Supernatural, Shadows N Bones, Merlin, The Flash, Behind Her Eyes, The Glory K drama is my fav. Like Action Hero on Amazon K drama and (Grimm, Jack Reacher) 

So good K drama would do, not OTT romance though 

TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

None... Comments on Twitter and Indoa forums are wayy more entertaining smiley37 than TV shows themselves...

I have been liking Udne Ki Aasha so far... But it will most likely be Cliché too.. 

Even to have fun on IF< patha tho chale ki show and ckts ki udauuu

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TitansFan

Even to have fun on IF< patha tho chale ki show and ckts ki udauuu

Oh to make fun? Watch Rishta, Ghum, TMD, Anupamaa or Suhaagan... 

smiley37 Solid timepass hoga and roz meme material... You can also check out Comedy Nigts forum... We are making fun of some shows smiley39

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1641

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 days ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TitansFan

Sure, I watch K Drama and usually a Netflix Junkie (Supernatural, Shadows N Bones, Merlin, The Flash, Behind Her Eyes, The Glory K drama is my fav. Like Action Hero on Amazon K drama and (Grimm, Jack Reacher) 

So good K drama would do, not OTT romance though 

Just go with the hype and watch Queen of Tears.smiley9 In international one’s watch baby reindeer.

TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Oh to make fun? Watch Rishta, Ghum, TMD, Anupamaa or Suhaagan... 

smiley37 Solid timepass hoga and roz meme material... You can also check out Comedy Nigts forum... We are making fun of some shows smiley39

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1641

Aap Kaunsae kaunsae Torture shows ka naam le rahi hai smiley37 Lets see comedy nights . Anupama dekha tha, till she got remarried and dumbness shuru, torture nahin chahiye, rest shows never even seen promos. 

Edited by TitansFan - 16 days ago