Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Well.. she was the one to comment on Archie's skin colour apparently. So it's kind of them still wishing her a speedy recovery.. which they should anyway. But yeah.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s all on up and up ? 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Their family is a living proof of hunger games. Its a spectacle and everyone has to perform or you get thrown out like meghan did.

I think its too late to repair their relationship, especially when mud was thrown on Kate who was always supportive of harry and had a great relationship before meghan came in the picture. British media and people in general are too inves In their drama, news will sale till people are interested. Its better harry stays in states.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Neither is completely right or wrong here.

Harry comes across as a free bird, a rebel like Diana. While William is all about Parampara, Pratishtha, Anushasan. It’s about different personalities and how they handle crisis situation.

Regarding Kate..can understand if she didnt want to be open about the diagnosis. It would have taken time to sink in. She is a young mom of 3, wife of the king in waiting and has Royal duties. 
But so much public speculation made the Royal family make many blunders and cover ups. 
people dont leave a chance to weave conspiracy theories. Poor her..she was forced to release this video even while coming to terms with the reality..can imagine the pressure.

To everyone saying the family could’ve said this earlier..ya but its her choice

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Neither is completely right or wrong here.

Harry comes across as a free bird, a rebel like Diana. While William is all about Parampara, Pratishtha, Anushasan. It’s about different personalities and how they handle crisis situation.

Regarding Kate..can understand if she didnt want to be open about the diagnosis. It would have taken time to sink in. She is a young mom of 3, wife of the king in waiting and has Royal duties. 
But so much public speculation made the Royal family make many blunders and cover ups. 
people dont leave a chance to weave conspiracy theories. Poor her..she was forced to release this video even while coming to terms with the reality..can imagine the pressure.

To everyone saying the family could’ve said this earlier..ya but its her choice

I can understand why Harry does not like his father and angry at home and late grandma. He was traumatized when his mother passed away in a car accident and he took that step so the same thing won’t happen to his wife and he did to protect his family. There was too much comparison between Meghan and Kate and too much hate for Meghan too. I respect his decision that he wanted to start a new life. But he could had just started a new life with his own hard work. All I see is my family this, my family that. Yes he has not healed and need therapy and I hope he is taking therapy. Breaking ties with family and whatever he shared with U.S. press was very shocking to me. Wonder how William and Kate took? Like a member said it is better for Harry to stay in the states now. There is too much hurt. 

Not sure how true the news is but when late Queen Elizabeth passed away, Harry said he will be with U.S. press instead of attending the funeral. William was so angry at him because when Queen was living her last days the family wanted Harry to be with her as she always loved him dearly. He responded Meghan does not want to come right now. William said we want you right now. By the time he agreed Queen was passed away. No matter what has happened Harry should had communicated better with William, after all he is your brother. I do not blame William or Kate for blocking to meet him. What he did was betrayal.

How can one have a happy life by hurting your own brother and sis in law? 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish Kate well and hope she recovers completely.  

Such a gracious statement by Harry and Meghan and also wishing them privacy especially coz they never got support from anyone.

In contrast Meghan was racially abused, a famous journalist out out a statement in paper that Meghan must be paraded naked and excrement thrown at her and her new born son called a monkey. All this while no one from the royal family had 1 word to say to the press to stop the harassment. 

Charles and William are heads of commonwealth and if 
they can’t put out a statement against their own grandchild/nephew being racially abused then what kind of heads of commonwealth will they be? 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I can understand why Harry does not like his father and angry at home and late grandma. He was traumatized when his mother passed away in a car accident and he took that step so the same thing won’t happen to his wife and he did to protect his family. There was too much comparison between Meghan and Kate and too much hate for Meghan too. I respect his decision that he wanted to start a new life. But he could had just started a new life with his own hard work. All I see is my family this, my family that. Yes he has not healed and need therapy and I hope he is taking therapy. Breaking ties with family and whatever he shared with U.S. press was very shocking to me. Wonder how William and Kate took? Like a member said it is better for Harry to stay in the states now. There is too much hurt. 

Not sure how true the news is but when late Queen Elizabeth passed away, Harry said he will be with U.S. press instead of attending the funeral. William was so angry at him because when Queen was living her last days the family wanted Harry to be with her as she always loved him dearly. He responded Meghan does not want to come right now. William said we want you right now. By the time he agreed Queen was passed away. No matter what has happened Harry should had communicated better with William, after all he is your brother. I do not blame William or Kate for blocking to meet him. What he did was betrayal.

How can one have a happy life by hurting your own brother and sis in law? 

That last bit isn’t true at all. Harry and Meghan were already in London on work when the Queen passed. 

William, Andrew etc flew from Windsor to Sandringham privately without calling Harry even though he was there at the time. Harry had to make his own travel arrangements to go but by the time he reached Queen had passed. Meghan wanted to pay respect to the Queen with Harry but she was not allowed to go coz Kate wasn’t going to Sandringham. So if Kate as future queen is not going, Meghan being there will look bad for Kate. 
In monarchy it is all about hierarchy, so William and Kate will always come first. 

Edited by Joannna - 1 months ago
benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Family relationships, especially those under the public eye, can be complicated and strained by various factors, including past traumas, media attention, and differing perspectives. It’s clear that you have a lot of empathy for the individuals involved and a deep understanding of the potential impact of such events on personal relationships.