Faltu should not forgive Ayaan

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Pls Ayan stop this emotional blackmailing by doing those sadakchap chichora harkatein like cutting your veins. You cannot force someone to be in a relationship. 

SELF RESPECT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE. This man had destroyed her dreams and refused to believe the woman he claims to love. 

Don't forgive him faltu .. just don't. ❤️ 

Walk away like a queen. 

This gives me vibes of ASR from ippknd . Khushi should have left that b*s4ard but the makers sacrificed the self respect of a woman to give a toxic love story. STUPID. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Pls Ayan stop this emotional blackmailing by doing those sadakchap chichora harkatein like cutting your veins. You cannot force someone to be in a relationship. 

SELF RESPECT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE. This man had destroyed her dreams and refused to believe the woman he claims to love. 

Don't forgive him faltu .. just don't. ❤️ 

Walk away like a queen. 

This gives me vibes of ASR from ippknd . Khushi should have left that b*s4ard but the makers sacrificed the self respect of a woman to give a toxic love story. STUPID. 

That is ITV.

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Caution: I am not justifying Ayaan's behaviour!

See if you watch the show from first episode you might have an idea why Ayaan is this desperate to do such things like - trying to cut vein or dancing middle of the street.

Ayaan wasn't like this from first. There is a character growth (good or bad u be the judge) of Ayaan. As he was once coach of Faltu, he had this thing in his mind that he should support her through thick and thin, so that she fulfils her dream. He understand the pain as he didn't get the same support during his cricket career(I am saying this because this thinking influenced Ayaan a lot and made him very desperate about Faltu). 

As the story progresses, part of her-self and her dream becomes his.The story started like this and they fell in love, lots of ITV things happened and the moment he realised that he is losing Faltu he became very desperate to be with her. Also, he became barrier in her dream which is nightmare for him, he can't forgive himself for the way he has behaved or banned her or humiliated her, where he is the person who did big big promises to her. What a shame!

To be true this is not the first time he is doing this, earlier he did same thing in a mild way to express his love or fulfilling Faltu's dream(positive way). I know there is no logic, but it is to show that for real Ayaan can actually do or go any extent for Fatlu. It goes with Ayaan's character, kind of OTT, and weird I agree.

Edited by desiseriesfan - 10 months ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

You know faltu will go back to ayaan. ITV audience expects that. Makers are not at fault. They show what majority wants. 

They have like 4 week extension. They will spend 3.5 weeks dragging and accusing faltu. ayaan will not do anything meaningful like this week he will be too sick to do anything. And then BOOM!!!! Ayaan’s love will rise again and faltu will get carried away in it! THE END!! 😂