Faltu Nostalgia

Noredink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Hi gals 

How’s everyone doing? It’s been a long time. I have been rewatching episodes from the beginning and as I am watching, I feel more and more sentimental about our show. 

Right from the initial episodes in Rajasthan, the episodes were so well done. Simple, beautiful and heart touch, something we could feel a connection with. It was my show of Aakash and Niharika’s but did they deliver and how! The collective efforts of the team really shone through. It was such a great show.

Faltu really gave us some wonderful memories and helped form some friendships. I am very grateful for it. Hoping that Aakash and other co- stars get good projects soon so that we can see them on screen again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Hi dear 

I am good but feeling bored . I stopped watching ITV serial  .My frustration reached  to the max .They ruined a beautiful story .  Currently watching  Pakistan drama of Wahaj and Bilal Abbas 

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Ji..

Still angry and upset...

The 9pm slot has been cursed.. The Sahi show might face a slot change and a new show is coming... I am sure our curse is doing wonders!!!!!!

I cannot get over Faltu...

Niharika and Aakash have moved on, which they have to.. Fayaan lives in our memories...

What I am really happy about is Sahi's downfall and his shows going down the drain...

Why can't Faltu come back?

I know it is too late as Niharika has already signed a new project...

Hoping to see Aakash in a better project...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Ji..

All of us are in the same mood...

I am happy for Sahi's downfall...

The 7pm show is doing wonders...

Though I have not watched it, I have a number of Punjabi friends who watch it... 

Noredink thumbnail

Heard DKP shows got notice from channel but for now, they are all staying put on SP. YRKKH is taking a fourth gen leap. Unfortunately, 14 years and running it has become a legacy show and no clue when it will actually end. Thought Baatein would get a time slot downgrade but it seems like the new show Jhanak is getting 11.00 pm slot instead of 9pm. Anupama will continue to be there since it’s always been one of slot leaders.

But the important thing is that Faltu fans were all good and hold no malice towards anyone, unlike fans of many other shows that have been constantly cribbing, cursing, crying, fighting and being vengeful. We were never negative and will only look back at the show fondly. 

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey everyone,

So glad to see the forum is active. It is always a pleasure to interact with u all smiley27

After roaming around for 2 months I understood "Faltu" show was better compared to other TV shows which are/were on-air. It is good that audiences are slowly slowly rejecting paneer shows, as their overall quality has degraded. I laughed a lot when Aakash and Niharika joked in their interview, "Faltu" show is the best and the whole industry should have been shut down after it went off-air but now I truly believe that smiley36

When I started watching the show it felt quite different in terms of storytelling and gradually I liked it. Now when I am re-watching I am getting why I liked those scenes or episodes or characters. All the actors actually did great job, Kudos to them and the team. To be precise, it wasn't something too unique or out of the world concept but they showed ITV cliche things in different and simple way, fresh breath in the air!

By the way, Dangal TV doesn't have forum space in IF. Where we can discuss Niharika's upcoming project?

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smiley36

Edited by desiseriesfan - 6 months ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hey Champs!!

How are u all???

Long time...

Was a bit busy with personal and professional stuff...

Btw........... Star Plus is no more NUMBER 1...........

All Sahi shows are drowning.........

I am ssssssooooooooooooooo happy..............

Edited by Phoenix22 - 5 months ago
Noredink thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hello everyone!! Just saw Nihu’s new show ka teaser . She looks so pretty!!  All the best to her and the team. Will patiently wait for Aakash’s new show too, whenever that happens . 

Yeah SP is losing the number 1 channel status. TBH, not sure if colors is any better but at least they do give other content shows like Shiv Shakti, TMKOC, reality show etc . SP has nothing to offer.