Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Here it goes:

1.If by chance Sriti gets a TV fiction which does NOT badge her fully as BAHU, but her character is more focusing on  academics/professional/artistic aspects, less on marriage due to some past baggage, given a strong character development along with portrayal of some smarty brainy revenge drama, feel its fine to see her on daily soaps too. But writing & execution matters. ðŸ˜Š

2.Other one I suggest is more into comedy. Came across recently a South Korean comedy-drama film Miss Granny little on fantasy too. Seems it was already remade successfully as a film O Baby with Samantha in south where she plays younger version. 

In this story synopsis can see dosage of emotional, societal & family relatable issues, music, plus lots of comedy of errors. Feel Sriti can nail this role adding her own nuances perfectly. May be Madhu Raja who played Rockstar Dadi in KKB can play Sriti's older version. This may suit more as a web series, can involve copy rights.

3.Some finite RomCom with relatable yet odd background characters directed by Sameer Kulkarni who was part of initial KKB, till first leap. He is good in directing romance drama & comedy. Would prefer Shabir-Sriti to pair up in this show with Sameer, concept should NOT be arranged marriage though this time.🥺 It can be second chances to both male & female lead characters who both have strong disbelief in institution of marriage. Shabir should be middle class sportsman/sports coach or automobile engineer & Sriti can be an upper middle class dancer/singer or writer.

Awesome Really Wish To See Sriti In A Web Series 

Or Fiction Show Maybe Comedy Genre 

Or Something Romantic.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

yeah but no kids yet pls, in her new acting project whatever may be medium..😛

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

yeah but no kids yet pls, in her new acting project whatever may be medium..😛

Ok Lets See 

😜

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28yB0bzKS2k

A similar character to Sunaina, but a little less demure, and more into poetry.

She can also host a travel show since she loves nature and exploration in her real life ðŸ˜Š

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want to see her as sandhya/Vrinda type of charachter from rakt sambandh, she was so kind, smart, straightforward and ratchet

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrickern777

I want to see her as sandhya/Vrinda type of charachter from rakt sambandh, she was so kind, smart, straightforward and ratchet

Oh Me Too