RV's mom-supportive in future or will she become another Pallavi?

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

RV's mom's primary and only concern in her son. Recently she also warned Monisha saying she needs to accept the marriage and needs to understand that bothering Purvi will also put RV in trouble. She also warned her against certain antics and said in future no one would like her if she continues this. So,it feels like she can be positive and supportive once she gets to know Purvi and when RV falls for her but like Pallavi if Monisha manages to convince her that Purvi is the omen then yeah more problems. Even chachi seemed against Monisha's plans. I hope they write arcs to establish and show Purvi's dynamics with the family members individually.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

RV's mom's primary and only concern in her son. Recently she also warned Monisha saying she needs to accept the marriage and needs to understand that bothering Purvi will also put RV in trouble. She also warned her against certain antics and said in future no one would like her if she continues this. So,it feels like she can be positive and supportive once she gets to know Purvi and when RV falls for her but like Pallavi if Monisha manages to convince her that Purvi is the omen then yeah more problems. Even chachi seemed against Monisha's plans. I hope they write arcs to establish and show Purvi's dynamics with the family members individually.

I just saw the new promo of KB where Ranbir or KK was shown getting married to another woman with Prachi discovering it about the same.This only proves that the RV-Purvi story is not working otherwise perhaps there was no need to bring Pranbir back into the story.

RV himself never accepted Purvi so I doubt whether RV's family would ever accept her.First RV has to let go of his hate against Purvi to accept her even in the first place.

It's pretty clear that RV's sudden volte face was not accepted by the viewers where in the past he was shown as an honourable ML willing to do anything for Purvi to sudden change due to the excuse of taking revenge against Khushi.

The leap promo of KB  did indicate such a change but then it was not much understood by the viewers.It only serve to add intrigue around RV's character.

Abhigya and Pranbir worked because Pragya and Prachi were portrayed as assertive women well known about their rights inspite of being emotional all the time.Purvi has been portrayed as too sweet and gullible being taken for a ride by anybody whether it was Ashutosh or RV.

RV's sudden change after the wedding was a complete shock to Purvi.Also the fact that Pranbir has been brought into the story proves that the RV-Purvi jodi did not bring in the desired TRP ratings seen during the time of Abhigya or Pranbir.

The current focus should have been on RV and Purvi with Pranbir being pushed into the background but RV's chemistry with Purvi left a lot to be desired.If the focus was to take revenge against Khushi then RV ideally should have married Khushi not Purvi even if it meant severing Khushi's ties with Armaan.

RV,'s character has lost its charm once he exposed his ageda before Khushi pretty much early into the serial.There's nothing much to go on for the couple except waiting for the fact that RV would perhaps one day really accept Purvi.

The CV's could have just left RV to pursue his revenge against Khushi without exposing the reason behind the same.The viewers know and can see what any character thinks regarding their intentions in the serial.

Monisha's character reminds me of Maya of Beyhadh but it's yet to be fleshed out properly.

Pranbir has been brought back because even the current Honeymoon track between RV and Purvi is also not working.RV and Purvi are bickering like kids.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I just saw the new promo of KB where Ranbir or KK was shown getting married to another woman with Prachi discovering it about the same.This only proves that the RV-Purvi story is not working otherwise perhaps there was no need to bring Pranbir back into the story.

RV himself never accepted Purvi so I doubt whether RV's family would ever accept her.First RV has to let go of his hate against Purvi to accept her even in the first place.

It's pretty clear that RV's sudden volte face was not accepted by the viewers where in the past he was shown as an honourable ML willing to do anything for Purvi to sudden change due to the excuse of taking revenge against Khushi.

The leap promo of KB  did indicate such a change but then it was not much understood by the viewers.It only serve to add intrigue around RV's character.

Abhigya and Pranbir worked because Pragya and Prachi were portrayed as assertive women well known about their rights inspite of being emotional all the time.Purvi has been portrayed as too sweet and gullible being taken for a ride by anybody whether it was Ashutosh or RV.

RV's sudden change after the wedding was a complete shock to Purvi.Also the fact that Pranbir has been brought into the story proves that the RV-Purvi jodi did not bring in the desired TRP ratings seen during the time of Abhigya or Pranbir.

The current focus should have been on RV and Purvi with Pranbir being pushed into the background but RV's chemistry with Purvi left a lot to be desired.If the focus was to take revenge against Khushi then RV ideally should have married Khushi not Purvi even if it meant severing Khushi's ties with Armaan.

RV,'s character has lost its charm once he exposed his ageda before Khushi pretty much early into the serial.There's nothing much to go on for the couple except waiting for the fact that RV would perhaps one day really accept Purvi.

The CV's could have just left RV to pursue his revenge against Khushi without exposing the reason behind the same.The viewers know and can see what any character thinks regarding their intentions in the serial.

Monisha's character reminds me of Maya of Beyhadh but it's yet to be fleshed out properly.

Pranbir has been brought back because even the current Honeymoon track between RV and Purvi is also not working.RV and Purvi are bickering like kids.

Even despite RV's revelation, the actor is really good and holds himself. I find something off with the actress playing Purvi like she is good but there's no charm and hence their scenes together look so forced and feels very not coherent. 

Compare this with pranbir,they had the simple not very dramatic storyline on paper on how they fell for each other. Rhea making a deal that she will date Ranbir if he breaks Prachi's heart and he fell for her as it went.  But still there was something charming about the pair and we could see them get attracted to each other and fall for each other. And even with abhigya in picture,they could hold their own and had equally strong storylines and screen time. 

RV and purvi, have a very interesting back story with Khushi and the scheming and manipulation with all the saving but yet it doesn't seem interesting anymore. They should have focused more on the revenge and  face off with Khushi rather than Monisha and deepika and their obsession and kitchen politics. It really dilutes all his plans and revelation. I don't mind the revelation, but they should have made the revenge plans later more impactful and then show us his reluctance. Like what is the plan now? He cannot do anything explicitly bad because of his grandparents. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In ekta shows(Even Rashmi sharma too) they always give importance to both the previous generation couple and the new generation couple.Ekta cuts off the previous generation couple only if the actors quit.In kkb too pranbir hit and miss scenes were there in many of the episodes.From Rajvi wedding (Kidnap) only Pranbir scenes got stopped.Because Krishna was busy with his webseries.After that he was on vacation.He himself said before going on break that he will return once it gets over. Thats why Pranbir got sidelined.He is back from the vacation.So they are going to focus again on Pranbir too.

Even if they improves the story line trp won't improve as zee is in its bad phase now.So it can never reach the level of the golden period of KKB when it was a tro topper.Now only sp shows are working in trps.compared to other zee shows still KKB is a hit.

Monisha is more like Mallishka of BL.

Originally posted by: masked

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I feel RV's mom may become another Pallavi and Neelam who will blindly believe the vamps and hate the daughter in law.But I want her to be positive and supportive.

Originally posted by: anandhi007

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

RV mom has to remain villan else story will suffer 

I mean how can a mom forgive a woman and her family who sent their son got him tortured for years in jail 

No real mother can forgive Purvi for what her sis did to RV 

Its not like kushi just humilated RV in society for avoiding marraige 

She put criminal case sent him to jail for years got him tortured in station by putting molestation charges 

No mother father can forgive a woman or her family f they do all this to their son 

I have seen in corporate how women put false sexual charges and destroy a man career and life 

That is without even sending to jail as in india no man is convicted for sexual harassment in office till date i think (except high profile cases may be) 

But that does not mean a woman saying falsely a colleague or senior sexual abused her does not impact man in any way - all start doubting him in office, no one gives him job outside, he may lose this job, his family and wife mayboycott or divorce him 

Lot of societial and personal repurcusions there if not jail for men in india if women put sexual harrsment cases especially for a middle class young man like RV 

I do not see how RV mom will forgive Kushi or Purvi or her family for all that RV has suffered or her daughter suffered 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
akrishna111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

RV mom has to remain villan else story will suffer 

I mean how can a mom forgive a woman and her family who sent their son got him tortured for years in jail 

No real mother can forgive Purvi for what her sis did to RV 

Its not like kushi just humilated RV in society for avoiding marraige 

She put criminal case sent him to jail for years got him tortured in station by putting molestation charges 

No mother father can forgive a woman or her family f they do all this to their son 

I have seen in corporate how women put false sexual charges and destroy a man career and life 

That is without even sending to jail as in india no man is convicted for sexual harassment in office till date i think (except high profile cases may be) 

But that does not mean a woman saying falsely a colleague or senior sexual abused her does not impact man in any way - all start doubting him in office, no one gives him job outside, he may lose this job, his family and wife mayboycott or divorce him 

Lot of societial and personal repurcusions there if not jail for men in india if women put sexual harrsment cases especially for a middle class young man like RV 

I do not see how RV mom will forgive Kushi or Purvi or her family for all that RV has suffered or her daughter suffered 

The family doesn’t even know about what Khushi did. Blaming the entire family and purvi for one person is backwards thinking in my opinion. If they knew yes that’s bad but they didn’t. If monisha does something to hurt RV by mistake, will they divorce deepika? I don’t think so 

This is tv. We can connect real life to this to a point but that it’s better to keep real life situations and tv separate. There is no laws to be followed on tv. yes men get falsely accused and they have right to seek compensation in courts but beyond that they don’t have right to marry into the same family for revenge. In real life you accept that someone did you wrong and then move on. Trying to get revenge is also harassment. In most cases the accusations are true at least in US. In India I can definitely see men trying to hit on women. Whenever I go for a visit, I will wear conservative clothes and I still get men staring non-stop. There are billions of people in this world. Our experiences and stories don’t represent the entire population. 

Edited by akrishna111 - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: akrishna111

The family doesn’t even know about what Khushi did. Blaming the entire family and purvi for one person is backwards thinking in my opinion. If they knew yes that’s bad but they didn’t. If monisha does something to hurt RV by mistake, will they divorce deepika? I don’t think so 

This is tv. We can connect real life to this to a point but that it’s better to keep real life situations and tv separate. There is no laws to be followed on tv. yes men get falsely accused and they have right to seek compensation in courts but beyond that they don’t have right to marry into the same family for revenge. In real life you accept that someone did you wrong and then move on. Trying to get revenge is also harassment. In most cases the accusations are true at least in US. In India I can definitely see men trying to hit on women. Whenever I go for a visit, I will wear conservative clothes and I still get men staring non-stop. There are billions of people in this world. Our experiences and stories don’t represent the entire population. 

I also am against RV marrying Purvi to revenge Kushi - thats not how you get justice 

But indian courts are not US courts where a man or woman can get justice for sexual harassment or false cases in courts

Till today i doubt one man has been convicted for misbehaving with a woman in office in india although in Me too many were accused 

See sexual abuse in office does not take place in front of others it happens behind closed doors where its very tough to prove for both a woman or man whether it really happened. There is no proof till man accepts hes done it to a woman. Or till a woman accepts she put false case like in RV case. There is no proof. 

I have seen that in US police or judge usually are unbiased no matter how powerful man allegation comes against they will take case. But in india neither indian company nor authority will side with victims. Whoever is richer and powerful gets the support. So why would any woman in india dare put  acase or coplaint even in company when she will only lose job or never get a job again in life. All these big bashan indian company give of integrity treating woman as equal is all PR they will side with abuser or powerful person only. 

So RV i doubt will ever get justice in Kushi false allegation case in this life by any courts only Kushi must confess in front of courts for RV to be proved innocent. That shall never happen in TV or real life. No woman will accept she put false sexual harassment case on a man in this life. 

I have seen some sexual harrment complaints in companies and not every time a man is at fault after investigation, sometimes the woman is putting false allegation too because her advances were not reciprocated by that man. Or a woman wanted promotion man refuses to give so they may file false complaints. I have seen such cases too in companies. too both in india and USA. Just because india is a patriarchal country do not assume only woman are victims i have seen women putting false allegations on men for varous reasons in india too. If 90% cases are genuine 10% are where woman are harassing men sexually and this is in india. In USA many more woman harrasing men in office cases come than india. Employees are not told or informed anything and have no clue of such cases. All cases are handled in top management level only entire company has no idea such cases are come or allegation come until its not high profile cases.  Its all done in high secrecy actually. 

In real life you accept that someone did you wrong and then move on. - Really if someone sends you in jail on false case and gets you beaten by police and your life destroyed you never get job in india etc you just move on? Even in USA no one will move on they will seek how to expose the lies and wrong allegation. What are you saying? Than no one should file any case in court for anything just move on in life? Why waste time seeking justice? I have seen india people put case and fight 25 years because conductor did not return 2 rs change. And against RV such big false allegation happened he should move on. Most victims will not accept what you say to move on because world will think they are criminals all life. Society and their relatives, neighbbours, friends will cast apersions on RV all life if hes not proved himself innocent for molestation accusation. 

In india yes if you wear western clothes men stare or even touch. Thats not only in roads even in companies if you dress modern you are harassed. Thanks to movies and serials they show all vamps and bad woman in movies and serials in modern western dresses. Indian men think modern dressing woman are cheap and available and they can do anything with them. Same with woman who are out on roads after 9pm or 8pm they think those woman have bad character. India is still very conservative thinking not like USA/europe that women can wear western or short dresses and men will not attack or stare or touch. I agree with you on this. 

Also in real life most things in ITV never happens. A man falsely accused of molestation and gone to jail will never marry that family girl at all in real life. Indeed as per psychology he will hate not only girl but her family too. Its human psychology to not only hate human who harmed you but also their family etc because you think they have given bad upbringing to the person/son/daughter so she destroyed your life by putting false case. Humans do not think rationally in revenge and anger. They will hate everyone associated with his enemy as bad. If thats not case palestine and israel and ireland and england etc would not be fighting for centuries over past. 

I would say in real life if RV kind of issue happens and Rv becames a very rich human he would destroy armaan business make kushi and armaan pauper and may be destroy kumkum bhagya business to as its kushi moms. He will than marry monisha and lead happy life. But this is ITV they have to make even revenge story as love story that too love triangles. So RV will marry Purvi for revenge he wants to take on Kushi than he will fall in love with her. By than Monisha will go wild and attempt to harm Purvi and RV will be saving her again and again. Than Kushi will see Armaan is not as rich as RV and not so handsome etc she wants her ex RV back and will fall behind him to love her. RV obivously will reject her so she will target Purvi and his family. So on and so forth  

You have no idea to lengths ppl go for revenge if they are wronged and grudge goes on for generations in familys over silly issue. Like my house son ran off with your house daughter 50 years back so i will hate that full family etc 3 generations down the line too. Or my unkle was killed by your father so now i will kill you after 30 years etc. Real crimes are filled with stories like this only. 

But RV here is a soft hearted person hes not really a hard hearted man. So him going for such revenge is not possible. I think in end he will forgive Kushi because shes his wife Purvi sister and KK and Prachi daughter. He would not want to make his wife or kushi parents feel bad and cry because of Kushi going to jail. I am sure RV will forgive Kushi in end because he loves Purvi and do not want her to feel sad or daag on KK family. 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago