PeachyPisces thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I haven't seen much since AA's entry, other than things on my Twitter timeline, so I'm debating whether to avoid it altogether or start watching again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PeachyPisces

I haven't seen much since AA's entry, other than things on my Twitter timeline, so I'm debating whether to avoid it altogether or start watching again.

Avoid sis. It's boooooooooring and frustrating. The story makes no sense even though it's a cheap copy. 

Athz thumbnail

I should have realized that it's not going to get any better. I don't even remember the last track I enjoyed in the show. Now, they've decided to copy the worst track of Gen 3. They could have copied the 1-year leap/separation track of Gen 3, which was far better.

They not only copied Gen3 but filtered out all the good elements of that track. Like they gusaoed more negativity. This show is hell personified... And every single character is a demon. They can't even copy properly due to this fetish with negativity. 

PeachyPisces thumbnail

I think the writers are competing with Shahi on who can show more toxicity, butcher the leads for cameos, and side characters. Since the track isn't working, I have a feeling they will do a Gen leap soon. I can't believe I'm saying this; I miss Ekta's old shows. They were better in every way than what ITVs are showing these days.

Originally posted by: Athz

They not only copied Gen3 but filtered out all the good elements of that track. Like they gusaoed more negativity. This show is hell personified... And every single character is a demon. They can't even copy properly due to this fetish with negativity. 

Athz thumbnail

I think the writers are competing with Shahi on who can show more toxicity, butcher the leads for cameos, and side characters. Since the track isn't working, I have a feeling they will do a Gen leap soon. I can't believe I'm saying this; I miss Ekta's old shows. They were better in every way than what ITVs are showing these days.

There is no question of comparison. Shahi just can't compete with these nincompoops when jt comes to toxicity. But yeah I miss old shows like Udaan, Ishqbaaz and DABh... And yaa some Ekta shows as well

Edited by Athz - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Avoid it. I got bored AF 

PeachyPisces thumbnail

I should have realized that it's not going to get any better. I don't even remember the last track I enjoyed in the show. Now, they've decided to copy the worst track of Gen 3. They could have copied the 1-year leap/separation track of Gen 3, which was far better.

Originally posted by: Athz

Avoid sis. It's boooooooooring and frustrating. The story makes no sense even though it's a cheap copy.