Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

Well, we can't do much can we, if the makers themselves cut a chunk of Gen 3 and paste it here.. And then make small changes here and there? Copy paste bhi dung se nahi kiya... 🥺. I for one was mostly saying the R show was much much better. 

After Naira's death, I quit watching. However, the show's focus on strengthening every bond was what made it so beautiful. Here, bonds are forcibly destroyed. Even the regressive crowd does not appear to be supporting them, despite the fact that they bring such dramatic twists weekly. Yet they are a bunch of stubborn fools who never learn. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maaan..I never thought I'd say this , but I definitely prefer a third angle to the crap that they've been dishing to us since January. If only they could add a bit of Veerat support and a Garry's villain-ish tinge...and then finally Seery becoming a villain couple....kaash...if only they had taken that route. TMD's only plus point were the actors, the entire cast including the junior actors are cast well, kudos to the casting director ...even direction at times is good, but baaki departments mein big 0 hein!

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Athz

Maaan..I never thought I'd say this , but I definitely prefer a third angle to the crap that they've been dishing to us since January. If only they could add a bit of Veerat support and a Garry's villain-ish tinge...and then finally Seery becoming a villain couple....kaash...if only they had taken that route. TMD's only plus point were the actors, the entire cast including the junior actors are cast well, kudos to the casting director ...even direction at times is good, but baaki departments mein big 0 hein!

They have been running like headless chicken when it came to Sahan story, they had this good chemistry that they could have utilised all they did is turn them into softer version of savdhan India episodes. I had been waiting to see their love story which we never got,they were so many aspects to explore.bas divorce -divorce khelna hai inhe.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeriMalang

They have been running like headless chicken when it came to Sahan story, they had this good chemistry that they could have utilised all they did is turn them into softer version of savdhan India episodes. I had been waiting to see their love story which we never got,they were so many aspects to explore.bas divorce -divorce khelna hai inhe.

I am glad the TRP is reflecting our frustration. But yet to see in the coming weeks. I , for one, sincerely wish for this show to shut down. The only people I feel sorry for, are the actors. 90% of the cast have put their 100% , they don't deserve this. But again, , this show doesnt deserve them. 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

1.5 Chalo ji! 

Hope they learned their lesson but probably not. 

I think the last time it was 1.5 was Seerat sandwich scene? I think. 

Jarama thumbnail

I’m so happy the numbers are showing audience frustration.  It’s been so annoying and frustrating after leap. Hope a Thursday numbers reflect that as well

leap was a horrible idea. It made no sense.  
And now they’re stuck

Edited by Jarama - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Teri Meri Doriyaann: HIT & MISS! Sahiba के इतने करीब आया Angad, क्या इस बार मिलेंगे दोनों के दिल? (youtube.com)Himanshi said even i am waiting when Sahan will come face to face, there will be lot of emotions, hurt hoga, pain hoga and anger hoga. 

Jarama thumbnail

I don’t think they themselves know what will happen. They have to give positive interviews. 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sara hurt pain anger sirf Angad ka hoga. Sahiba mute ho kar sunegi. Yeh bhi bolna chahiye.

Waise jab Sahiba khud chhod kar gayi thi ghar tab trp badha tha. Iss baar bhi Sahiba ko laat maarne ki wajah they should have shown similar mu, Angad apni maa se kuchh kehta hai, Sahiba misunderstands , gets hurt and leaves , (bachha actually mar gaya), Angad searches and can't find, presumes her dead, phir years later they come face to face.

Khair ab kya hi suggestion dena. Ab yeh raita phaila diya ki samet nahi sakta koi. Aur audience bhi samajh gayi, no matter how many chances you give they will never show anything positive.

If you see consummation ke baad se trp ghatna chalu hui. They could have shown redemption, remarriage then consummation lekin innke liye Seerat ka shraap detail main dikhana jyaada jaroori tha. Mast shraap laga diya.