Why is Suraj faking his death for? It doesn’t make sense!

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In the upcoming episode ( 27th February 2024) 

Which is today! In preview. Suraj and Kesar were fighting then Kesar pushed Suraj of the cliff. Then their photos were shattered on ground.  ( meaning their marriage is over)

then Kesar comes home alone without Suraj and Ambika asked where’s Suraj . You guys went Temple. So on. 

but my question as a viewer is why is Suraj faking his death. That dude is seriously giving his mother a heart attack sooner or later.

When Ambika will know the truth. She will never forgive him for it. She will be heartbroken for a while.  Currently she’s healing her pain and now other one just came.

But we haven’t see his body or anything. Which he’s faking it.

For now. Until more information comes out.

Kesar is widow! Her marriage is broken!

What do you think? Is he really dead or ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He'a definitely not dead. He's already told Hetal that he's planning something huge and he needs her support - this is it. 

I guess he wants Kesar imprisoned. But I also feel that Kabir might take the blame on himself. One of them has had it 😂 And I only feel like laughing because the two of them had a million opportunities to expose Suraj but they didn't. Now they can enjoy 😂😂😂

Today's episode is hilarious. Kabir agrees to meet Suraj at Ambe Maa's mandir for a new beginning, thinking what could go wrong in a mandir. Kesar is still suspicious of Suraj - but then voila! She herself goes to meet Suraj all alone at the edge of a cliff 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Edited by anon91 - 2 months ago
anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

On second thoughts, I believe this ploy is for Kabir. Suraj knows that Kabir will take the blame on himself to rescue Kesar. He just wants to avenge Kabir, is my best guess 🤨