fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I don’t trust him at all! He will betray Pari again with this upcoming wedding because His doubts!

Why are they still calling him Sanju instead of Rajeev? Only Pari calls him Rajeev ( more like screams his name every now and then)

I can’t wait until He will taste his own medicine of past crimes!

Why don’t they talk about Neeti had postpartum depression after losing their child ? Okay 

this man shouldn’t be married or be a father at all! If I was Neetii or Pari I would run fast enough from him! 

Can we call him Rajeev instead of Sanju since Sanju  is ☠️ You know! 

I would rather watching PariNeetii scenes over him. Now he’s doubtful of his ex wife losing memories of her past years and painful memories. Don’t give her memories back! 

I think He will marry Neetii again because of this! 

that’s all I have for now! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Please spare Neetii, I hope she marries someone else ASAP before this POS begins to feel anything again for her.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Sorry but I think Neeti is better off without toxic people like Pari, Raju and the Bajwas who gave her nothing but pain and betrayal. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry, I rather see Pari far away from Niti.

Their friendship has lost its charm of the pre-Sanju/Rajiv reveal days for me.

I'd never forgive, much less be friends again with, someone who tried to kill me and other ppl.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: fmm2667

I don’t trust him at all! He will betray Pari again with this upcoming wedding because His doubts!

Why are they still calling him Sanju instead of Rajeev? Only Pari calls him Rajeev ( more like screams his name every now and then)

I can’t wait until He will taste his own medicine of past crimes!

Why don’t they talk about Neeti had postpartum depression after losing their child ? Okay 

this man shouldn’t be married or be a father at all! If I was Neetii or Pari I would run fast enough from him! 

Can we call him Rajeev instead of Sanju since Sanju  is ☠️ You know! 

I would rather watching PariNeetii scenes over him. Now he’s doubtful of his ex wife losing memories of her past years and painful memories. Don’t give her memories back! 

I think He will marry Neetii again because of this! 

that’s all I have for now! 

iss ghatiya sanju ko defend karne ke liye Taai ki bakwas suno : 'neeti agar pariraju wedding me dulhe ka chehra dekh leti toh vo sanju ke pyar ke chakkar me kabhi na padti but kismat ne kya khel khela' abbe psycho taai! Isme kismat ko nai apne sanju ko blame kar! Directly galti uski hai. Hadd hai yaar ye taai ki blindness apne pari n Raju ke liye.