I am betting on Kaushalya or Sima.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Ninjaaa

Interesting observation! However, I think Harry can innovate just a tad bit more than Sima and Koushalya.

I have no doubt. But one bad day and these don’t seem to be the judges favourites either 

Ninjaaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Harry & Sima, then probably Kaushlya/Prachi/Nidhi...

Kenny might be a possibility too. He is a hit or miss.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

For now these two seem likely, but I won’t be surprised if it’s Harry either

Ninjaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

For now these two seem likely, but I won’t be surprised if it’s Harry either

Interesting observation! However, I think Harry can innovate just a tad bit more than Sima and Koushalya.

average-student thumbnail

season seems boring..none of the contestants stand out.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Harry & Sima, then probably Kaushlya/Prachi/Nidhi...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ninjaaa

Kenny might be a possibility too. He is a hit or miss.

Kennie is better than the ones mentioned above. But I also agree, anything is possible tbh. 

Ninjaaa thumbnail

From the promo it seems like there will be a double elimination. Kinda surprised about the first elimination of the season being a double elimination. I hope Kaushlya and Sima somehow manage to surprise me, and save themselves. As of now, they are the weakest for me along with Kenny.

On a side note, why do I feel they are rushing to wrap this season. Instead of the usual Top 16, this time it is only Top 12. Contestants like Jasmine Lulla, Farah Naaz and a couple others had potential, and they could've extended it to Top 16 like the previous seasons. On the top of that, the first elimination being double elimination. Let the contestants settle in a bit first. 

Zeno.rah thumbnail

I feel since it’s an OTT platform show this time, they’re ending the show very soon. Also unlike last time they are not having the bigger sponsors so that must be the reason they’re cutting this season shorter and rushing with winding it up.