Boycott Kumkum Bhagya

Beastperson thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Kumkum Bhagya has crossed every limit of showcasing highly insensitive and inappropriate content. Making mockery of human relationships and human emotions, violating law and order, disrespecting hindu marriage laws and customs , hurting the sentiments of fans and what not. Makers think we viewers are fool they'll show any type of content and we'll but we are not gonna accept this cringe. Prachi posing as someone else wife and Ranbir posing as someone else boyfriend when both ranbir prachi aren't legally divorced this is just disgusting. Prachi insulting Hindu marriage when she's fakely married to Akshay and despite that wearing mangalsutra and sindoor. Pukeworthy scenes shown between prachi-akshay and Ranbir-mihika. Alia committing 2 murders and still roaming around freely. Their is a limit to showing illogical things I must say the writer of kumkum bhagya is very cheap. I had already filed a compliment in Zee TV grievance redressal website. And if they don't take an action I'll file a compliant in IBF too. I request every kumkum bhagya fan to file a complaint to ZEE TV grievance redressal block and if they don't take an action feel free to complaint to IBF. we have full right to complaint about the insensitivity and vulgar content shown in Kumkum Bhagya.