Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

How is the first episode guys?did anyone watch yet?😊

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

How is the first episode guys?did anyone watch yet?😊

Yeah. It was above average. Shiv has some mysterious secret (or problem) with him. They show only few glimpses of his face. There were his dialogues. His family seemed quite annoying.

Shakti's character is written well I guess (at least in the 1st episode) and she didn't really irritate. She passed NEET with good score and looking for a medical college. Her family is also nice. Her chachi seems to be grey though she looks like she loves Shakti. She aims to get her daughters married to a good family.

Astrolger tells Mandira that Shiv's wife will bring Mandira's bad deeds to the world. So Mandira aims to get Shiv married because his secret (or problem) will make the girl run away and his image gets tarnished. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Yeah. It was above average. Shiv has some mysterious secret (or problem) with him. They show only few glimpses of his face. There were his dialogues. His family seemed quite annoying.

Shakti's character is written well I guess (at least in the 1st episode) and she didn't really irritate. She passed NEET with good score and looking for a medical college. Her family is also nice. Her chachi seems to be grey though she looks like she loves Shakti. She aims to get her daughters married to a good family.

Astrolger tells Mandira that Shiv's wife will bring Mandira's bad deeds to the world. So Mandira aims to get Shiv married because his secret (or problem) will make the girl run away and his image gets tarnished. 

Arjun is the only saving grace of the show ... Comparing to Radha I felt Shakthi will not irritate though she gave lectures ....I just want they don't make mockery of their title...And don't pull any  trp stunt  on Shiv's character....Shakthi's chachi is typical itv chachi in a twisted way....She seems lovable in a twisted way.... Beauty concious cousin is also somewhere lovable...And lovable chacha &cousin brother... Comparing to Shiv's house this seems better ..Hope they maintain it ....Also it will be great if they explore her career arc also

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Arjun is the only saving grace of the show ... Comparing to Radha I felt Shakthi will not irritate though she gave lectures ....I just want they don't make mockery of their title...And don't pull any  trp stunt  on Shiv's character....Shakthi's chachi is typical itv chachi in a twisted way....She seems lovable in a twisted way.... Beauty concious cousin is also somewhere lovable...And lovable chacha &cousin brother... Comparing to Shiv's house this seems better ..Hope they maintain it ....Also it will be great if they explore her career arc also

I agree. I'm waiting for Shiv to enter. Mandira looks like a Tamil serial vamp rather than a Hindi serial vamp😳.