Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

Wow dear.. how beautifully you explained Holi episode.. only you have that capability to do that..hats off to your efforts..it is not easy to do it.. it took lot of hard work and time. We r very lucky to have a talented editor and writer in arshi fandom ❤️❤️lots of love to u 

Thank You for taking the time and appreciating it. So sweet of you. I am honoured🤗.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Just one touch...

A touch of care, concern, love that could be felt by hearts and they were syncing in this dance of desire to be loved by each other. The way you took only the moments of that touch when Khushi says in the morning, this is holy and i know everything in my life can be ok only this day. 

She was so right.

Her smile brought that what the moment in him. After so long he said that. She chooses the black but he took RED and smeared her all over announcing her his bride again in front every eye. Shyam was nobody and the way she hides behind Arnav was more than enough too.

He was her protector.

Then she touches him, Ah, I went back to the episode and your damn observation is so top notch, she was lost in that moment while touching his cheek and then eyes met and her uneven breathing was all he could see and feel. 

I love the way he touches his own cheek to feel that touch of hers. He was craving for that.

His tear and the way he removes it says it all. He was missing his Khushi.

Beautiful post and the visuals👏

The touch has its own effect, and her touch for him speaks volume and vice versa,

Lovely pink up there.

I love you mentioned the morning was the biggest touch

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

17202988_1511428808869706_5644853278608202513_n[1].jpg

12045603_756124011190619_6961286954944013356_o.jpg

We both live in the rainbow of colors and chaos.

Holi was a pause, a peace after the stormy night and days after where both souls were colliding to seek the answers why? Why on earth all of this happened? Arnav was way too disturbed, shattered knowing that his sis is pregnant and the person who was the father of this child, was involved with the love of his life. A big traumatic moment and he shattered the innocent soul along with him. That was a huge MU.

She fought and fought until she settled down for her sis.Now the first thing was to bring peace among ppl who were angry with her. She won all hearts but Arnav.

Did she fail?

No, he will surrender too.

Such a beautiful post with the elaboration of one moment. All he needed one soft and concerned, caring touch and he got it, or I must say both got it to move on from that point to further.

No she didn't fail as she found his heart is saying the same and feeling the same what hers does.

After days they found some pause and peace.

Your top line had me

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You for taking the time and appreciating it. So sweet of you. I am honoured🤗.

it's my pleasure to see your beautiful edits. Really lucky to have u♥️

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally you have it on

Beautiful moments of holi, unbeatable and unforgettable.

Will be back with more detailed comment

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

it's my pleasure to see your beautiful edits. Really lucky to have u♥️

Mutual Feelings.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Finally you have it on

Beautiful moments of holi, unbeatable and unforgettable.

Will be back with more detailed comment

🤗

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The touch has its own effect, and her touch for him speaks volume and vice versa,

Lovely pink up there.

I love you mentioned the morning was the biggest touch

Holi is the best one ever in Arshi scenes❤️

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

and thank you so much for making beautiful cover for me♥️ you r the best editor i ever know. 

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Holi was the moment where they both found their way back to each other, a moment to hold onto each other. That moment will go a long way in the future as well. It will keep them glued together regardless of their differences.This was the moment he accepted his love for her. She knows now as heartbeats become one. But then his denial will set the stage back to fight.

Lovely narration and beautiful Gifs,

I love the top one where you showed how they both got affected by applying color on each other