How to register on Indian matrimonial sites as foreigner?

Timo81 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all,

I am German, lover of the Indian sub continent and would like to register with Indian matrimonial sites, looking for a serious relationship or marriage.

However, the main sites I have tried to register with

- either blocked me with pretty awkward reasons (they are not able to find a partner for me (probably because I could not check any attribute in many sections due to missing options in the drop down menu)

- or assumed that I was scam because I could not provide an Indian phone number or could not technically answers questions on ethnicity, social classes and similar points  

Question:

1. Does anybody know a way to register with an Indian marriage site even if I (technically) cannot match to one of these usually asked criteria

2. Is there any intermediary services which could support me here?

Thanks & Regards from Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Timo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ek hindustani anjaan larki, ek anjaan videshi larke se  shaadi kyun karna chahegi, koi khaas wajah?

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
EthanRob thumbnail

Indian dating sites and apps like Shaadi, IndianCupid, and Truly Madly support NRI. This will allow you to register as a foreigner.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Matrimonial sites will want only those willing for marriage … not long distance relationships .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Try this site ,

It’s for Non Resident Indians .

https://www.shaadi.com/matrimony/nri-grooms?amp=1&aff_url_param=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsrWZBhC4ARIsAGGUJupzGRoLYYRkxgz-2IJg3vyLKx1fFJSk7oyodfFJWtOUW6oqbcV1aHwaArHOEALw_wcB&st=y

Better will be you try matrimonial sites in your country n give options for Indian girl . 

Timo81 thumbnail

Dear Sutapasima,

Thanks.

I am certainly not looking for a long-distance relationship, but for a real marriage instead.

I am also willing to both relocate to India or the live with my future wife in Germany.

Shaadi rejected me, giving the above mentioned reason. This is a pity as Shaadi obviously targets the communities from the Indian sub-continent abroad as well.

I am going to be in Delhi starting next week (for 10 days), and I am happy to prove my idenity and integrity in person if needed.

Looking forward to any kind of advice.

Regards,

Timo

Sutapasima thumbnail

Google matrimonial sites and search.

Search in FB for matrimonial sites and register n proceed.

Timo81 thumbnail

Would you allow me to repeat my initial point:

"Question:

1. Does anybody know a way to register with an Indian marriage site even if I (technically) cannot match to one of these usually asked criteria"

This is the challenge for me, that is that these sites rejected my registration because I practically cannot relate myself to a

- cast

- class

- ethnicity 

Reason I have been given is that I would not be able to be matched. However, I think I could be very well matched with an Indian woman even if I dont fit into one of these attributes.

Timo81 thumbnail

" Ek hindustani anjaan larki, ek anjaan videshi larke se  shaadi kyun karna chahegi, koi khaas wajah?"

Interesting comment which might be a bit surprising for me as a German or for other Western people.

But let me put it in this way:

1. There is obviously a need for marriage arrangement. Otherwise, these website would not be existing. correct? And they are usually unknown to each other except for the profile

2. a "foreign boy"...this is a very interesting perspective :-) The 7 Million people from the Indian subcontinent in the USA would then be foreigners too for you?

Or are the people in the North of India foreigners because they are not natives but had migrated to India earlier? And they therefore must not marry people from Karala :-)

3. simply spoken: Why should a foreigner not marry a non-foreigner?

Edited by Timo81 - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Germany mein migrated /settled Hindustani larki dhoond lijiye . Agar Germany mein na miley toh aas paas ke padosi deshon  mein settled Hindustani larki dhoond lijiye , kya yeh behetar na hoga?