Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

hmm

hareesh_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Personally, I don't think Karishma Singh's character would ever go below the belt. Especially in a nasty thing such as this.

Infact, she seemed to empathise with him and his condition (peer pressure, one upmanship). Had it been anything like that, she would have shown signs of it either by a snide remark or something, none of which happened. If anything, there was mutual admiration.

What surprised me was Haseena Mallik's behaviour. Her behaviour/reaction in the matter is almost childish. I really did not understand the fuss. She was stopping a minister from having a siren on his vehicle. Amar Vidrohi and Karishma Singh arrived and when the Minister saw Amar Vidrohi, he remembered past happenings and complied.

Is Haseena Mallik saying, Amar should Not have come there?

I think she is really very insecure of losing the thana and her fears and insecurities are forcing her to do such things and behave like this. Remember the Meera track where even Karishma was behaving the same way.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Minionite

Technically they could end up doing that. They did that in Ziddi Dil with both Param and Karan. 

and then the sane audience left the show and the show was over 🤣

Fingers crossed that MS will not do the same mistake. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Personally, I don't think Karishma Singh's character would ever go below the belt. Especially in a nasty thing such as this.

Infact, she seemed to empathise with him and his condition (peer pressure, one upmanship). Had it been anything like that, she would have shown signs of it either by a snide remark or something, none of which happened. If anything, there was mutual admiration.

What surprised me was Haseena Mallik's behaviour. Her behaviour/reaction in the matter is almost childish. I really did not understand the fuss. She was stopping a minister from having a siren on his vehicle. Amar Vidrohi and Karishma Singh arrived and when the Minister saw Amar Vidrohi, he remembered past happenings and complied.

Is Haseena Mallik saying, Amar should Not have come there?

Haseena has been wrong in her accusations of Amar. NO doubts about it. Seeing that man's interview she thinks that all of it was a setup by Amar. Am not exactly sure what made her assume that. She has just made a mindset about Amar being wrong and is acting on it subconsciously. Right now, she is out of that zone where she thinks and analyses things on basis of principles and logic. She just wants her MPT back and Amar and his team out.  Yet for some reason, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. I wrote this in the previous EDT so just copying and pasting. 

Am not mad at Haseena or judging her too harshly for what she is doing. They are showing her flaws and that's a good sign since no human can be perfect or consistent with their emotions. Actually, am not judging her at all and the reason is very simple.

1. She is human. She is allowed to make mistakes. Making mistakes does not make her any less of the amazing human she already is because we all know that the moment she will realize there mistake, she will feel guilty about it and probably go ahead and apologise to Amar as well. 

2. Haseena has worked her heart, body and soul to maintain the MPT. She has had many life and death moments, been to prison and doubted friends and family only for her country and duty. The girl has toiled hard to keep her MPT and prove her and her team's dedication to their country numerous times. Despite that, her MPT has always been threatened with permanent closure. MPT is Haseena's baby and she will not let anyone or anything take that away. So Haseena being all worked up for her MPT is simply a mother trying to protect her child and when that happens the concept of right and wrong is long forgotten.

Not justifying Haseena's actions at all but trying to put me in her shoes. When she accused Amar, it was wrong but somewhere she is also a female leader who is just tired of being constantly tested by the system. Why only her team? Why not any other station?  This is enough reason for me to not get mad at her. At one point, it's completely natural to just let out all the suppressed frustration even if it is at the wrong person.

As for Amar, the poor guy has been wrongly accused but am sure he will maintain his honesty and not stoop to planning and plotting against the MPT. As he has said, they are competitors and not enemies.

Both HM and AV have their own agendas and both have something to prove as well as lose in this competition; one will lose her baby, her MPT, while the other's dignity is at stake.

p.s. glad to have you back on the forum 😳

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Haseena has been wrong in her accusations of Amar. NO doubts about it. Seeing that man's interview she thinks that all of it was a setup by Amar. Am not exactly sure what made her assume that. She has just made a mindset about Amar being wrong and is acting on it subconsciously. Right now, she is out of that zone where she thinks and analyses things on basis of principles and logic. She just wants her MPT back and Amar and his team out.  Yet for some reason, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. I wrote this in the previous EDT so just copying and pasting. 

Am not mad at Haseena or judging her too harshly for what she is doing. They are showing her flaws and that's a good sign since no human can be perfect or consistent with their emotions. Actually, am not judging her at all and the reason is very simple.

1. She is human. She is allowed to make mistakes. Making mistakes does not make her any less of the amazing human she already is because we all know that the moment she will realize there mistake, she will feel guilty about it and probably go ahead and apologise to Amar as well. 

2. Haseena has worked her heart, body and soul to maintain the MPT. She has had many life and death moments, been to prison and doubted friends and family only for her country and duty. The girl has toiled hard to keep her MPT and prove her and her team's dedication to their country numerous times. Despite that, her MPT has always been threatened with permanent closure. MPT is Haseena's baby and she will not let anyone or anything take that away. So Haseena being all worked up for her MPT is simply a mother trying to protect her child and when that happens the concept of right and wrong is long forgotten.

Not justifying Haseena's actions at all but trying to put me in her shoes. When she accused Amar, it was wrong but somewhere she is also a female leader who is just tired of being constantly tested by the system. Why only her team? Why not any other station?  This is enough reason for me to not get mad at her. At one point, it's completely natural to just let out all the suppressed frustration even if it is at the wrong person.

As for Amar, the poor guy has been wrongly accused but am sure he will maintain his honesty and not stoop to planning and plotting against the MPT. As he has said, they are competitors and not enemies.

Both HM and AV have their own agendas and both have something to prove as well as lose in this competition; one will lose her baby, her MPT, while the other's dignity is at stake.

Thank you 😊.

Yes, each individual is perfectly imperfect or Imperfectly perfect.

I have had this issue with Haseena being shown as being perfect amd have been very vocal of it.

Seeing the Minister's video is one thing, assuming things is another and reacting the way she is, is altogether another thing.

Her presumptions about the video may be because of her desperation to save the Mahila Police Thana. But her reaction is suggestive that she is not able to handle competition.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I know Haseena's reactions are completely triggered by her insecurity and jealousy and she is no longer the Haseena Mallik who didn't let the situations control her.

I remember once during Urmila track Pushpa Ji said about Haseena's illness to the director of the movie. That time I defended her stating that being an actor was always her dream alongwith being a good cop and seeing Urmila get something that she had desired her entire life without any efforts has triggered her. Was Pushpa justified? No! But was it a normal human behavior? Yes!

Same goes with Haseena here. This is not a competition. The 'Best Thana Competition' held during Qayamat track and the competition held between MPT and Bulbul's station during Diwali is something we call a competition. 

Now imagine you have built up something from your years of struggles. Not only struggles, for that very thing you have put your reputation, pride, dignity, family everything at stake. You had to bear accusation, blames, allegations and what not. For her duty she went to the extent of doubting her own uncle, MPT and killing the love her life. How many times she had to put herself at stake to save MPT. Remember during JPT track, when everyone broke down, she was the one who held her to together and encouraged them to not lose hope. She was ready to do anything but not let MPT go.

And suddenly someone comes and tells you that there will be a competition and who performs better will own the place. This is not a competition because the other party will very easily have something you have built. You had put your tears and efforts and just few 90 days is going to decide whether you are going to own it. 

It would have been a competition if both were made to enter MPT together when Haseena had taken over MPT and it was about to shut down. They both would have fair chance to prove who can save it. But department has conveniently used Haseena to make MPT the best thana in the city and when she successfully did it, how easily they are handing it over to someone else by arranging a 90 days competition. 

In such case, it's very human of Haseena to not like and trust Amar. Of course he is not a fault but I guess in such situation, many of us would have not liked him. Again is she justified? No. But according to me her reaction to everything makes sense.

Well might be what I spoke makes no sense 🤣 But in this case I'm very much like Haseena. I'd never share something that is result of my efforts. 

But in all this poor Amar was at no fault. And now this viral video 🤦‍♀️

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you 😊.

Yes, each individual is perfectly imperfect or Imperfectly perfect.

I have had this issue with Haseena being shown as being perfect amd have been very vocal of it.

Seeing the Minister's video is one thing, assuming things is another and reacting the way she is, is altogether another thing.

Her presumptions about the video may be because of her desperation to save the Mahila Police Thana. But her reaction is suggestive that she is not able to handle competition.

Even I'm loving how makers are bringing out this side of Haseena. She is just so driven by her insecurity now. I just hope she gathers herself soon. But for now I'm enjoying this 😛

BTW I saw you for the first time on this forum, so hello to you 🙈

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even I'm loving how makers are bringing out this side of Haseena. She is just so driven by her insecurity now. I just hope she gathers herself soon. But for now I'm enjoying this 😛

BTW I saw you for the first time on this forum, so hello to you 🙈

Namaste!

Yes have made guest appearances on this forum. Else can be seen on Arjun and ZDMN.

hareesh_fan thumbnail

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

hoping for the best.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Finally, HM managed to disappoint me. Sorry, Haseena but not today. The least you could have done is apologised because the mess got created due to Ammi. Also, WTH, ammi. Like seriously even our nawab sahab is better than that Saifu. I am just so done with Ammi after this. 😒

KS came out so insensitive today as well. Something is not right with our girls in terms of jazbaat.

Overall,  loved the pace of the of the episode. It felt like I was watching a top quality english cop thriller and i enjoyed the episode. Haseena was in true sense the kickass boss lady and Gulki take a bow. You nailed it love ❤️ 

The teamwork by the mpt was an ace job. I guess this is the Hemen sir magic that everyone talks about. 👌 

Baaki ranting for tomorrow coz ammi deserves an essay. 😡