Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m talking about Kim K’s leaked sex tape. I’m saying it’s sad that Jahnvi is trying to be like someone who became famous because of her (Kim Kardashian) sex tape.  

Bolltwood actors are still a decade or so away from leaking sex tapes.  

Riya sen - Ashmit patel ka bahut pehle ho chuka hai ye kaand.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One of those rare times when she actually is looking good.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m talking about Kim K’s leaked sex tape. I’m saying it’s sad that Jahnvi is trying to be like someone who became famous because of her (Kim Kardashian) sex tape.  

Bolltwood actors are still a decade or so away from leaking sex tapes.  

Forget BW..even Pakistani actors have had leaked sex tapes..this actress meera had a leaked sex video in 2014 which is still all over the internet..it was a one shot 5min video which went viral..so thats not exlusive to HW..i feel desperate measures are taken for fame everywhere..some just cross all limits! 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Forget BW..even Pakistani actors have had leaked sex tapes..this actress meera had a leaked sex video in 2014 which is still all over the internet..it was a one shot 5min video which went viral..so thats not exlusive to HW..i feel desperate measures are taken for fame everywhere..some just cross all limits! 

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Riya sen - Ashmit patel ka bahut pehle ho chuka hai ye kaand.

Holy Cannoli! This is the first time I’m hearing about both of these. Actually I don’t even know who this Meera from Pakistan is. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is usually in those leaked sex tapes? Do they actually have sex in those videos? 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanvi looks even worse than the first time she ruined her face. She looks way above her age. Sad

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

everyone knows about her nose surgery

it looks like janhvi had breast and butt implants too

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I’ll never understand people who get butt implants. They don’t even look good. Kim’s butt looks like a diaper bag these days. Just go do some squats and lunges. Your back will thank you in your old age. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree Jahnvi should leave her face as it is at this point (anymore fillers/surgeries and she will actually be going the Kim way and looking too plastic), but I really don't think her figure is the result of surgery...

That kind of body shape is relatively more common in the South where her mom, (who was a thicker version of the same at that age, btw) is from.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanvi should stop w the surgeries

and Bollywood needs to stop with the kardashian hangover

kendal, Kylie or Kim

initially she tried to be like Ariana grande, copying her style, now to get implants all over your body to emulate Kim Kardashian , why not try to be like sridevi 

Jhanvi got breast and butt implants because early in the year her body type was not the same, when she was hanging out with kartik in Goa and one day she had big butt and boobs, so not sure what pilates exercise do that?