Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

This made lot of news in south..was talked about for days..she was a teen then and has a daughter from her first mrg too

Yes and that guy became a lawyer and then joined BJP party at that time of dirvoce. Now sure where is he now.

sorry to say this but I feel chiranjeevi daughters are just party animals and never serious about life. Atleast I always heard only bad thinga about them, never good things.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Ya..he too got remarried..wonder where he is now

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not surprising as the guy has been a no show at the most happening konidela-allu get togethers in the past few months. He also celebrated their daughter's birthday "alone" as in without any of their customary photoshoots.

AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Missing chiru badly. 

Chiru, you really should do villain or anti hero role, you know? Any author backed grey role too sufficient. 

You know you used to capture the attention even when the script isn't doing any favour every time you played villain in older times.

I'm tired of hero worshipping and standard fare from you. Waiting!!! 

Same for Pawan too. Although I know it is too much to ask Pawan to do any acting. At least make a decent movie , Pawan.

YourCat thumbnail

Like Priyanka ? ðŸ˜†

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Man…. these women in the south are on a mission to divorce all their husbands, in one go. It’s great and I’m here for it. Knock down the halls of pa tri archy falalalalalalala la la la la 

That falalalalalalala of your's did spread the much needed cheer🤣🤣🤣