Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

If women are getting raped and murdered in my family, then I sure won’t try to keep it a secret. 

When the top ministers of your country are delusional enough to say that...a girl in Uttar Pradesh wearing gold jewelry  can walk alone in the middle of the night and nothing will happen to her....and you have people clapping for that...this lie has to be told to the world so that no unsuspecting and trusting woman actually tries it and pays with her dignity and life.....when the CM of Uttar Pradesh....tells you that the gunda and mawalis of UP have left UP because of the strict administration...his lie needs to be exposed.....I am from Uttar Pradesh...my family still lives there.....so ain't nobody coming and arguing with me that I know nothing ......point in case is...that when your family members say untrue things that can put the life of other family members in danger....outsiders need to be involved...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Keeping the religious remark aside. 

Let's say gang rape happens in Ottawa or pick any random cities of Canada.

Would one Canadian go abroad and say "I come from Canada a Land of gang rapists.." 

How would people abroad form perception of Canada and how should a Canadian react to it..

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Zeal Hell yeah I would, I’m not insecure or ashamed of sharing the truth. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

When the top ministers of your country are delusional enough to say that...a girl in Uttar Pradesh wearing gold jewelry  can walk alone in the middle of the night and nothing will happen to her....and you have people clapping for that...this lie has to be told to the world so that no unsuspecting and trusting woman actually tries it and pays with her dignity and life.....when the CM of Uttar Pradesh....tells you that the gunda and mawalis of UP have left UP because of the strict administration...his lie needs to be exposed.....I am from Uttar Pradesh...my family still lives there.....so ain't nobody coming and arguing with me that I know nothing ......point in case is...that when your family members say untrue things that can put the life of other family members in danger....outsiders need to be involved...

Some men here are mansplaining to Indian women why they should feel safer in India then Canada, USA or any western country.

They should shut up because “ghar ki izzat ghar main hi achi lagti hai”.

They want to be in denial, and yet when women are assaulted/ raped. They will blame them for “westernisation”.

https://youtu.be/Pgom8LRF8hQ

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Do you go and announce your personal and family problems on everyone on the street.

Or do you try and solve it within yourselves 

Let it be..Vir Das doesn't define India..we come from an India where we touch our grandma's feet, don't look at her breasts..

For such an Indian Vir Das we have a foreigner Karolina Goswami who is able to see India what it is..in all its glory and goodness..despite its flaws. She doesn't cover up..but she opens eyes.

And even these opposite spectrums don't matter to the western world..they believe what they believe,  what benefits them. 

We can criticise or oppose and make irrelevant people relevant here..they don't matter in the west. 

See this 

https://youtu.be/Yd9iCeaH_wQ

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Foreigners can’t read news or watch these things either , how clueless😂 

https://youtu.be/APIAPD67Jds

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes when one family member is trying to rip the family apart....creating rifts between family members and it gets out of hand...u have to involve outsiders if telling them has a hope of getting the family back together...

Yes but do you go and announce to the general public where the only response we can expect is lack of sympathy and more ridicule.

Or approach the police or someone sensible who can actually help.

What Vir Das is doing is neither helpful to India or sensible. 

He is clout chaser , who after insulting India expects some cool points from foreigners.

It's like how some our own Indians were treacherous and loyal to the British.

If he is actively trying to help out in the problems, then I have no issues.

Here he goes and mocks India on a global stage, to an audience who couldn't care less

rvdhaliwal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When bollywood celebrities were tweeting about BLM. These people had problem why they are not talking about India's problem. Ab kya hua ?

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Hi all,

Looks like the topic has been exhausted and people are now resorting to political and religious mocking. Thus topic closed.