Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

There is a fine line between entertainment and toxic shit.

So you donโ€™t subscribe to just ignoring it ? You feel it shouldnโ€™t be made in the 1st place even ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krrish4You

Ghanta ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”” 

I don't watch sissy stuff. U watch it everyday, I guess.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚ 

50 Shades film gives orgasm even though main female leads gets tied up waigera. It is fine for u all bcoz that bit** is from high class standards, works in corporate but u ppl don't like Divya Kumar's character in song is showing pain bcoz she isn't corporate chick like 50 Shades one. 

Different rules. 

Again how do you know they watch the orgasm stuff ? Iโ€™m curious to how you know that ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Again how do you know they watch the orgasm stuff ? Iโ€™m curious to how you know that ๐Ÿ˜† 

Orgasmic tweets, posts, comments in YT videos of 50 Shades are there for everyone to read. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah yeah.. And same ppl opposing such songs go crazy gaga over if Taylor swift, Rihanna, katty, Ariana does it.. am I right? Or am I right! 

Cut the crap of digging hole into everything that is shown for entertainment on large. 

May I know when did Taylor Swift create toxic vids like this?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

So you donโ€™t subscribe to just ignoring it ? You feel it shouldnโ€™t be made in the 1st place even ? 

Even if you don't subscribe its on your homepage...YouTube algorithm. But such content should be made cautiously.

I believe when you're a public figure, you have a sense of responsibility. Because the audience does seem to get influenced by the content made. You'll genuinely see the TikTok gen following the same things as the music video if they go thru a "break up" or for their own reels.

Sometimes when makers make such films they execute their work in such a way that the audience knows its fake and they shouldn't try it in real life.

I have no issues with video stories involving a breakup...but aisa barbaadi wala mat dikhao...then girls really start thinking this is how they should behave when their relationship ends...had they shown Divya as a girl who's broken internally but still pretends to be strong and in the end of the MV is about to give up when the hero saves her, chal jaata.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Ghanta ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”” 

I don't watch sissy stuff. U watch it everyday, I guess.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚ 

50 Shades film gives orgasm even though main female leads gets tied up waigera. It is fine for u all bcoz that bit** is from high class standards, works in corporate but u ppl don't like Divya Kumar's character in song is showing pain bcoz she isn't corporate chick like 50 Shades one. 

Different rules. 

I don't have to watch shit like TikTok to know how kids behave lol. I've been a teenager too...but looks like ur still one, T Series ke advocate.

Dont compare 50 shades to this MV. There are huge differences between the two...even though Christian Grey is problematic af. There is a difference in having fantasies/ roleplaying stuff from films/getting into a real life BDSM relationship and using stuff shown in movies/MVs to justify abusive or problematic thing.

And looks like you watched Fifty Shades just for the sex scenes if you're calling Ana the "corporate chick".

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Even if you don't subscribe its on your homepage...YouTube algorithm. But such content should be made cautiously.

I believe when you're a public figure, you have a sense of responsibility. Because the audience does seem to get influenced by the content made. You'll genuinely see the TikTok gen following the same things as the music video if they go thru a "break up" or for their own reels.

Sometimes when makers make such films they execute their work in such a way that the audience knows its fake and they shouldn't try it in real life.

I have no issues with video stories involving a breakup...but aisa barbaadi wala mat dikhao...then girls really start thinking this is how they should behave when their relationship ends...had they shown Divya as a girl who's broken internally but still pretends to be strong and in the end of the MV is about to give up when the hero saves her, chal jaata.

I see what your saying. As you know My sense of responsibility has always been lacking. ๐Ÿ˜†Maybe before such content to try to parent warnings ? Would that suffice 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

I see what your saying. As you know My sense of responsibility has always been lacking. ๐Ÿ˜†Maybe before such content to try to parent warnings ? Would that suffice 

There were kids attempting to jump off terraces because they thought Shaktimaan would come to save them. Others did the same because they expected Spiderman would come. And this is when I was a kid.

Parent advisory doesn't really do much...makers have to be much more cautious.

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't have to watch shit like TikTok to know how kids behave lol. I've been a teenager too...but looks like ur still one, T Series ke advocate.

Dont compare 50 shades to this MV. There are huge differences between the two...even though Christian Grey is problematic af. There is a difference in having fantasies/ roleplaying stuff from films/getting into a real life BDSM relationship and using stuff shown in movies/MVs to justify abusive or problematic thing.

And looks like you watched Fifty Shades just for the sex scenes if you're calling Ana the "corporate chick".

Lol. Please Start using kids version of YouTube. That's where u belong. 

It will help you in fantasies of version of how entertainment shud b in your fantasy which rest of the world calls it borefest. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Krrish4You - 3 years ago