Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn’t think I will say this but these 2 are going strong and good for them

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Hey bhagwaan!  Aisa kya gunaah kar diya puch ke?

You could've said that in a better tone. I'm not attacking her for f*cks sake. 

Of course I understand how people pin point celebs everytime but this one time she seemed sad.

So I said it. Get over it.

My negativity or not, WTF is your problem?!?!?!?

This is how this particular member is.... She will say all the rubbish about other celebs, esp Deepika.... But one word against PC, even genuine, will get her claws out..

OT: for once, i am liking her look but is it necessary to kiss each other in public.... Kinda disgusting to the eyes.... And before anyone questions, i could've skipped the kissing picture. Unfortunately it was along with the other pics....

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

This is how this particular member is.... She will say all the rubbish about other celebs, esp Deepika.... But one word against PC, even genuine, will get her claws out..

OT: for once, i am liking her look but is it necessary to kiss each other in public.... Kinda disgusting to the eyes.... And before anyone questions, i could've skipped the kissing picture. Unfortunately it was along with the other pics....

I barely talk about Deepika but Deepika fans are always on Priyanka topics hating and at the same time playing victim. Hilarious!

Edit: I’ve been avoiding Deepika topics but even when I don’t do anything people like anjs start personal attacks. So there’s no point being civil and avoiding topics, I will be ripping Deepika apart from now on. Congrats anjs, this is because of you!

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

They were actually asked by the red carpet hosts to kiss in that one. It would have been more awkward if they didn’t kiss. She even looked hesitant before they kissed. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

People like these are themselves full of negativity and think that they own the forum. 

It's not like I attacked her or something. But some people are just rude and badtameez. 

About the kiss, people in the west do that very frequently so I guess that why. I too agree PDA might get awkward sometimes. But I like how they keep the kiss tame enough since they are in public. 

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by TuHaiKaun - 4 years ago