Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

Some say she alerted Manju Warrier ( Ex-wife) about his involvement with Kavya Madhavan ( now wife). Earlier it was reported to be real estate issues. Nothing is confirmed ,though.

Thanks. The moron never thought for a minute that nothing justifies this horror. 🤢
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Thanks. The moron never thought for a minute that nothing justifies this horror. 🤢

Oh...u should c his speech in favour of the actress when this gruesome incident happened...he is not a nayakan just like that...used his talent to fool people with his gullible looks...
His ex wife Manju is a no nonsense lady...has been the strongest support for the actress from day 1.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i hope manju will take their daughter from dileep's custody. no girl deserve a father like him -_-
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

Some say she alerted Manju Warrier ( Ex-wife) about his involvement  with Kavya Madhavan ( now wife). Earlier it was reported to be real estate issues. Nothing is confirmed ,though.

Dileep Kavya affair was known to all...so if the victim confirmed abt it...what would have changed😕...they went ahead with separation and he got married to his beloved...isnt that these both wanted...y taking forward any grudges is beyond me...idiot...too low a gaali
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Karma hits u back. 
Dileep has ill-treated his wife Manju warrier, was in an illicit relationship with co-actor Kavya Madhavan for a long time, despite he himself being married and that too a love marriage with Manju. Didnt allow Manju to work after marriage, though she was a better and a successful actress than him...there seems to b much deeper story behind da actress's molestation case, seems there's some money/real-estate dealings etc.

Now ED is gonna freeze his a/c's and investigate that angle too.

I wonder how his daughter stayed back with him, usually girls prefer to stay with Mums, dont' they?

And to top it the daughter pretty much happily posed for all the pics during the 2nd wedding 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Karma hits u back. 

Dileep has ill-treated his wife Manju warrier, was in an illicit relationship with co-actor Kavya Madhavan for a long time, despite he himself being married and that too a love marriage with Manju. Didnt allow Manju to work after marriage, though she was a better and a successful actress than him...there seems to b much deeper story behind da actress's molestation case, seems there's some money/real-estate dealings etc.

Now ED is gonna freeze his a/c's and investigate that angle too.

I wonder how his daughter stayed back with him, usually girls prefer to stay with Mums, dont' they?

And to top it the daughter pretty much happily posed for all the pics during the 2nd wedding 

He even tried to influence the mollywood directors to not offer movies to Manju and the victim actress..in a fraction of a day he was thrown off the industry like a makki in doodh...i got to know about his MCP behaviour when justified his marraige with Kavya as marrying her as she has been as such linked with him for long...karma karma...now the world knows his murkier side...seriously could not understand how his daughter stood happily besides him for his wedding
Edited by -allizwell- - 6 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek toh a heinous crime like rape, add to that a gang rape and this guy goes even lower and makes it a supari..i mean, seriously? One has to be even beyond despicable to do this.. K hope the survivor gets justice and this doesn't become another typical tareeq pe tareeq case..
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

Ek toh a heinous crime like rape, add to that a gang rape and this guy goes even lower and makes it a supari..i mean, seriously? One has to be even beyond despicable to do this.. K hope the survivor gets justice and this doesn't become another typical tareeq pe tareeq case..

U should know the further details then...he has told Suni for pukka evidences of the incident...no morphing can b taken...zoomed stills of her finger ring etc were taken and handed over to madamji...mommy of kavya at Lakshya...if woman can b so cold to another...men can go any extent🤢
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

U should know the further details then...he has told Suni for pukka evidences of the incident...no morphing can b taken...zoomed stills of her finger ring etc were taken and handed over to madamji...mommy of kavya at Lakshya...if woman can b so cold to another...men can go any extent🤢

OMG ðŸ¤¢ What kind of woman does this????? Beyond words 🤢 I hope the victim is getting help and support, can't imagine how she must be feeling.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Disgusting act . I hope he is punished for his crime despite his power & influence