Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Better late than never - here is my unres for Chapter 29 (smh at my own tardiness😕)

UnRes
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Jen, how are you?? How are the little ones doing??? It's been so long that I landed on IF and while I was away, the story has neared its half century and I am nowhere close to the latest updates!!! 😳
My bad, anyways, I got some time and decided to drop in... 😊

Just read "The Other Woman"!!!!!! Beautifully written update!!!!!! Everything - dreams, nightmares, talks, thoughts - summed up to the title of the update!!!!! If earlier, Khushi and Arnav had a long road to their eing together, what with their parents, customs and other issues, it is set to become all the more complicated with Lavanya in the scene... (I believe that the later updates have just this, but see I have not yet read them and got a lot to catch up on!!! 😛)

However, at times like these I do feel bad for Lavanya!!!!!! What soup she had landed herself into... But then, I remember all that she had done in her blind, obsessed love for Arnav all the sympathy and pity goes out the door...

Well, I hope to catch up the speeding train of the tale soon... Until then, thanks for sending the notifications... 🤗 ❤️