Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

chalo main bhi comment kar hi deti hoon ab

Maan ko wo mauka dobara se mila to confess his love for Geet.pahli baar to geet ne uska dil hi tod diya thaπŸ˜†
I m happy that they are in deep love now.

sab kuchh theek ho gaya

mujhe to laga tha ki Maan ka dusra naam vicky haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Finally aap se yeh kaam kar wahi hi diya πŸ˜†

if Vicky itself was Maan then why would Geet found differences while Riju described Vicky πŸ˜‰
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally finish reading the full part...
Beautiful ending with perfect family..πŸ‘
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful story!!!
read it in one go
JeevanaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronum

Beautiful story!!!
read it in one go

Thanks Vibha πŸ˜›
neha_g6 thumbnail
again read this ff...
an awsome work..
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neha_g6

again read this ff...
an awsome work..

thank you again
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jeevana πŸ€—...first of all sorry because this is not going to be my usual colorful comment...not feeling well...flu like symptoms...but wanted to let u know how right u were...your stories are getting more teda meda as i  keep reading πŸ˜†...i keep thanking God i am reading a completed story ... wondering what all you readers who read it when it was ongoing must have gone thru ...the initial parts when Maaneet met each other were so interesting...flashes of the past in between..slowly love blossomed...for him long ago but for her slowly and steadily ...finally when he confessed she ran away saying she was getting married that week πŸ˜²...their painful past..the whole confusion about Mrs.Pathak's grandson...the mothers who were best friends...the orphanage...the land ...the will...her sacrifice...their pain...after putting all of us in so much suspense πŸ˜‘ u make Maan the groom...phewww what a relief that was πŸ˜ƒ...u made up for all that with the awsome epi's...him dressing her up πŸ˜³...their romantic date ...the dance in the rain...the promotion as parents...the 6yrs leap...their adorable daughter...the hope of the next child...her moods...his pampering...thank us so much...loved it all β€οΈ

Pyaar Ke Liye... Only for love...True Love β€οΈ
JeevanaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Jeevana πŸ€—...first of all sorry because this is not going to be my usual colorful comment...not feeling well...flu like symptoms...but wanted to let u know how right u were...your stories are getting more teda meda as i  keep reading πŸ˜†...i keep thanking God i am reading a completed story ... wondering what all you readers who read it when it was ongoing must have gone thru ...the initial parts when Maaneet met each other were so interesting...flashes of the past in between..slowly love blossomed...for him long ago but for her slowly and steadily ...finally when he confessed she ran away saying she was getting married that week πŸ˜²...their painful past..the whole confusion about Mrs.Pathak's grandson...the mothers who were best friends...the orphanage...the land ...the will...her sacrifice...their pain...after putting all of us in so much suspense πŸ˜‘ u make Maan the groom...phewww what a relief that was πŸ˜ƒ...u made up for all that with the awsome epi's...him dressing her up πŸ˜³...their romantic date ...the dance in the rain...the promotion as parents...the 6yrs leap...their adorable daughter...the hope of the next child...her moods...his pampering...thank us so much...loved it all β€οΈ

Pyaar Ke Liye... Only for love...True Love β€οΈ

Thank you Ratna... same pinch even I am feeling the same πŸ˜†

Becharo ne kitna khosa hai muhje aap ko kya mallom ...πŸ˜‰

Kamak sab muhje marne pe tulle te... jab ki dulha tho Maan hi tha πŸ˜›

Thank you for loving it...