Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update ⭐️wiwy.love it.❤️
so Anjali Di is sayani...She connected the dots.Mami is 007 bond in your FF.OK Hello and Byeee

So in NK's words iss war ko kya naam doon...He is possessive about her madly and can't see her having others's names on her lips which he just kissed...very true to character of ASR 👍🏼

Good to go lets see how the bed brings them together as it seems it's going to be delivered at ASR mention...😳

bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...Mami bond is being nosy now! Wonder what will happen next!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wiwy,

just back from hectic dilli shilli... was so waiting to read 8 and 9. did. am presently dhak dhaking... that flung off aanchal did it. your raizada is quite a wild one, you really have to get lucky to kiss him... that too clandestinely. niiice.

about the husband being the first one bit... i was rofling. i have actually said that at 16 to a guy whom i randomly selected for my first kiss experience (best friend had gone through it, i too had to of course, had lunch with the same best friend this time in delhi)... so while the kiss was mandatory...sex was a complete nahiiin. the poor man, who incidentally thought i was about 20, was so flabbergasted when i said what you khushi ji did. poor baby arnav ji. but in the end... passion has its way. yay.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wiwy the Wicked!

Read both 8 and 9 back to back and am super thrilled! With each update, you up the excitement level, and the longing for the next one, it is forever barkaraar (as in it is forever unabated!) That to me, no mean feat 👏👏 Amazing!

Your writing, i adore from day one, always so energetic and charged...and yet not one word out of place or faaltu... I love that. The HQ (heat quotient!) toh is brilliant madam 😊 But so is the rest of it...the words are lovely, and the twists and turns in this story, all seamless ⭐️⭐️

Enjoyed reading and looking forward to the next one now!
Only Beds Zindabaad!!

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wiwy

m surprised why do they act tht way after sharin an intimate heavenly kiss
he tellin her to get out of his life...nd both their words abt the Kiss to each other...😒

the story is buliding up...Khushi is worried for shyam Arnav is jealous...
Mami saw them together 😛 nd Di figured wats cooking in her chote's life 😆

one good thing...the bed is coming 😉

Good update 👏👏
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cheesemad

cheeni:)

edited...

what an super duper awesome kiss that was...
i just got goosebumps reading it sachii...
perfect couple indeed...
but these two would never understand this fact...would they???
stubborn people...
Arnav got jealous hearing shyam n NK's name, he still wants Khushi to go away from his life...
paradox, a shrewd business man but a stupid lover boy...
poor employee from only beds, had to face Khushi's wrath😆

This Anjali is so intelligent, unlike the one in the show...
thankfully she got the inkling of her Chhote's feelings, which Chhote himself is unable to comprehend...

OMFG ye last me kya hua???
Mami ji should not poke her nose in ArShi's business...was she talking to snakewa???
she better stay away from my perfect couple...
ek toh ye dono itna ladte hain upar se mami ji problems create karengi toh kaise chalega😭

I want an update , jaldi...
m back to stalker mode😎
continue soon:D

In red Fantastic observation Cheeni😆🤗
Thanks for reading the story so thoroughly!
I am so scared of your stalker mode🤢
All my love❤️
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Yay! one of the first few to comment😉

Lovely update. Poor Only beds wala shopkeeper, tossed between the two. He he he Maami bond, lived up to our expectations. Is the next update going to have Khushi and Arnav's name splashed as lovers in the media?

Name splashed in the media! 😉Good idea!⭐️Lets see if can use it!

Thanks for liking and commenting🤗
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashi12

what a drastic aftermath of such an awesme kiss..!

And it is shear luck to kiss and to be kissed by Arnav singh Raizada..! The guy who can melt you wid his look and kiss you like never before, who's sinfully sexy and a greek god..:p

and mami, she is quite fishy, as arnav said, why did she not come all these years..? I guess she was talking to Shayam!

So maybe he is the same shyam who is arnav's BIl aka, anjali ka pati! Though he cudn't tell this to khushi straight on face, yet he didn't had to be soo rude!

Both of them, just fought off like kids, pretending to act as if their frnshp nvr mattered (kiss in case of ARHI) while thinking about it all times..

So now she's refused to bed, how wull the broken bed be replaced..?

Mami, yes I wonder too whom she was speaking too!😛
Yes, they do fight like Tom and Jerry😃Don't they?!!!
Arnav is too rude is he?😡 Okay will tell him to behave. Though ASR being ASR he might not listen to me!😆
❤️ and tc

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: please6

Mami is so noisy and who was she telling this to and poor asr was jealous anyways loved it and plzzz update soon

❤️🤗

Word Count: 0

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaxshaLOVEArshi

Lovely part ! Both r soo difficult ! We need our Cupid Anjali here

Okay! Cupid Anjali coming up!😃
🤗