Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
part 13
awesome...
so they are married legally but khushi doesnt know about this...
and Arnav do something to this Shyam swine...
cont soon dear...
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He knows now, wanna see wat will happen to shyam now..
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Arnav knows abt dat leech Shyam...
Gawddd... I hope dese two stay safe and happy... 😊
or ese I will kill dat Shyam... 😆😆
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

SS : Recapturing Part 14

Anjali's and Payal's eyes darted nervously back and forth from Arnav to Khushi…

Dinner time had never been so uneasy…

Leaning towards Payal, Anjali whispered…"I'm going to get indigestion...I just know it…"

Payal started to giggle…"Shhh...I don't know what has happened but it's THEIR problem…"

Arnav scarfed down his food, chewing hard on every bite…

Khushi pushed her food around on her plate, staring at it, feeling less hungry by the second…

Both of them were recounting their prior conversation …

"What the hell did he say to you Khushi?"

He didn't know for sure if what he was thinking was true, but the second he asked Khushi, her shocked expression answered for her…

Khushi's eyes popped open wide and her jaw dropped…

A new type of anger rose in his eyes…

He was always possessive of her, but now…

Now, his need to protect her was more severe than an obsession…

"How?...How did you know?"

Arnav glared…" I DIDN'T know…" his eyes were coming alive with authority…"...I do now…"

Khushi heard Arnav's growl, and knew she had to tell him…

Her conversation with Shyam was echoing in her mind...

"I...I told him that I won't see him anymore...even though he asked me to meet him somewhere...by myself…"

Arnav straightened even more, his muscles visibly rippling underneath his shirt…

"I said that...maybe after you and I were married, you might accept him as a friend…"

Arnav stayed quiet…

"He didn't reply...so I asked if he was still there...and he...he just said, very coldly, he said…'no'...and he hung up…"

Frightened to look Arnav in the eyes, she turned slightly away…

Arnav could not comprehend how he could despise someone so fully...his entire physicality seethed with potent rage…

"When…?"

Khushi heard his question, and answered just ask quietly as he had asked…"Just before you went out in your car…"

As Khushi turned, finally gearing up the courage to face him, he spun around and walked towards the bedroom door…

Her arm reached out as if to stop him, but she said nothing…

He didn't make a move to open the door…

He just stood there…

The planes of his back, hard and rigid…

Feet planted firmly in place, as if he were ready to block anything that was about to try and push him off balance…

She waited…

Deciding to try and approach him, she took a small step, only to hear him firmly say…"Stay where you are…"

Jerking her foot back, she went motionless…

"What is wrong?" she thought…"Is he angry? With me? With Shyamji? I can't read him when he's not facing me…"

And that's exactly why Arnav turned away…

So she wouldn't see his debilitating fear...his rampaging temper…his  manic obsession...

If she only knew the lengths he was ready to go to in order to protect her…

"Chote?"

Both Arnav and Khushi were shocked back into the moment, and stared up at Anjali…

"Are you both okay? I mean, you both were so quiet when I came to call you for dinner…"

Arnav refused to answer…

"We...we're just...we were discussing some things...that's all…"

Anjali smiled softly hearing Khushi's answer…

"Okay...well...I'm tired, so I'm going to have an early night…"

"Mmm…me too…" Payal said yawning…

"I can clear up…" Khushi said smiling…"It's the least I can do, since you did all the cooking…"

Piling up the plates, Khushi carried a load into the kitchen and began cleaning…

"...need to keep busy…" she repeated over and over…

Arnav remained at the table a good ten minutes after Payal and Anjali had gone upstairs…

After going over the situation in his head, he was determined that nothing was going to ruin his life with Khushi…

But one thing did occur to him…

His eyes widened slowly with each thought…"He scared her...then I...then I left and...and I scared her…"

Overwhelmed with a sudden need to hold her in his arms, he stood up fast, knocking his chair over behind him, and rushed towards the kitchen…

The moment he saw her, his heart felt completely floored…

Her back was to him as she washed the dishes…

His eyes began to wander over her form to the sweetest, tightest, most delectable backside he'd ever seen - just begging to be caressed.

He walked further in, and rested his lower back against the opposite kitchen bench…

Khushi had seen him enter...and she nervously tried to ignore him…

He watched her carefully until she finished…

Khushi didn't know whether she should turn to face him, or walk away…

But she didn't have time to decide as Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her swiftly into his arms with the front of Khushi's body pressing hard to his.

He had one hand fisted in her hair as he instantly kissed the side of her neck and  dug his finger from his other hand into the material covering her backside...

Everything about the way they were entwined together screamed love, not just lovers.

He slipped his hand around the back of her neck and angled his head until their lips were barely an inch apart.

Kissing her jaw, her chin.

Soft, teasing brushes of his lips...

Dragging out the innocent kisses until the heat kicked in…

When Khushi opened her mouth to speak, and the warm flesh of her lips skimmed across his, he lost his mind.

His intention to gift her with the most sensual kiss in the history of the world vanished.

Arnav inhaled her, keeping her in place as he feasted on her mouth.

When her hands inched up his arms, he made a low-pitched warning sound and her fingers curled into his biceps.

He drank in the taste of her.

Feeding her hot kisses.

Wet kisses.

Sliding his tongue deeper to explore her mouth, then retreating to gently smooch her kiss-plumped lips.

And she might've succeeded in pretending his kiss could go nowhere if he hadn't kept inching those clever lips down her jawline.

If he hadn't made that nearly imperceptible growling noise in the back of his throat.

If he hadn't tenderly kissed the tip of her chin on his way to tenderly seducing her mouth.

Once.

Twice.

The third kiss lingered.

No hint of tongue, just a gentle press of lips on lips.

Khushi's body expected him keep the kiss slow and easy.

So when Arnav kissed the living shit out of her, she understood that she didn't truly know his unpredictable passion.

Arnav trapped her face in his big hands as he ably slipped his tongue past her teeth and fried her circuits with a kiss that stirred something inside her she'd only ever felt with him…

Strong love with an edge that had no boundaries.

Just as Khushi was about to lose herself in the sensation of surrender, Arnav broke the kiss.

"I am dying to make love to you..." Arnav murmured, and that sinful mouth lowered to her neck, bestowing hot, sucking kisses that set her blood on fire.

His tongue traced her collarbone from her shoulder to her throat.

"God Khushi...I'm so sorry..."

Arnav suppressed a growl when she thrust her hands through is hair.

His arms kept her close as he kissed her with single minded devotion…

"So divine..." Arnav said as he scattered kisses up to her ear.

"No...n...no…I'm not..."

"Oh yes...you damn are..."

Her whole body tensed as he spun them around to the nearest wall and rested his weight fully on top of her...

"Look at me."

Khushi blinked  up at him.

Then Arnav's mouth was on hers.

His hands were on her.

She fell into him, giving herself over to his gracefulness, his athleticism and his sensuality.

"That's it...trust me  that I'll hold onto you..." he muttered against her lips.

The constant swoop of her stomach faded, mostly because Arnav distracted her.

And what sweet, hot distraction it was.

His rough fingertips stroking her skin.

His blistering kisses.

His sexy growls.

His hot breath flowed over her ear, sending a shiver of anticipation through her when he whispered, "Khushi...I want you...God, I just have to kiss you once and I'm ready for you."

Her whimpers began getting louder…

"I am so sorry that I let him scare you...I am so sorry that I scared you…"

Khushi wrapped her arms around him tighter…

"I hate that while I was out driving around, you were here frightened and…"

"Arnavji...yes, Shyamji scared me...but you...you terrified me! I just don't want anything to separate…"

Tugging at her hair, he fused their mouths together, effectively cutting off her sentence...

Arnav glanced at the clock behind her and whispered…"We're getting married tomorrow…"

Smiling, Khushi shook her head…"no...the day after tomorrow…"

"Khushi, It's midnight now...so...we are officially getting married...tomorrow…"

……………………..

In the darkened streets, a woman was shoved up against a tree with a hand holding her throat fiercely...

"What are you doing?! Why are you spying on that house!?"

The woman was spluttering, gasping for breath...

The grip on her windpipe loosened and she tried to pull the fingers free...

"If you mean ANY harm to the woman in there I swear that I'll..."

"I care nothing for her! You can have her for all I care! But ASR is mine!"

The woman watched her attackers eyes narrow as he smiled...

"Well...if that is what your aim is...then I believe that we can help each other..."

As he released her, she coughed out her next question..."Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Shyam...and you?"

Looking up, she glared..."Sheetal..."

PRECAP -

Payal entered the kitchen almost instantly to see Khushi looking flushed and confused…

"What's happened Khushi? Have you and Arnavji had another fight…?"

Khushi looked up…"Um...Yes...No...I...I'm not sure…"

Payal shook her head…"You aren't sure? How is that possible?"

Still in her daze, Khushi replied…"He was angry...I was angry...But then... he kissed me...and…"

"SHHH!" Payal quick interrupted…"Don't talk of such things here!"

Khushi shook her feeings off and quickly linked arms with her sister…"Everything is alright..."

Payal smiled…"Good...now lets go and have another dress fitting just to be sure that everything is set for tomorrow…"

"Tomorrow…" Khushi's pulse raced…"Please God let everything go smoothly…"

Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

SS : Recapturing Part 15 (CONCLUSION!!!)

The Next Day...

The softness of his thick black hair brushed against her fingertips...and his very masculine, very clean scent called up images of the wild ocean…

His eyes were fiercely focused on hers, turning her body so liquid she had to clutch at his hard shoulders to hold herself steady.

She inhaled his scent, trying to drag it inside herself.

The familiar blend of soap that smelled like rain and aftershave that had a hint of earthiness.

He was the most masculine male she'd ever known and she wanted to wrap that aura around herself like a permanent blanket.

"If I hear you say ANYTHING negative regarding our wedding tomorrow, then I SWEAR…"

And despite the others in the kitchen watching them, he tipped up her face and kissed her, hard and deep.

Despite the fact that they weren't alone, Arnav leaned forward, tugging her toward him..."You've been anxious and worried ALL morning and I'm not letting you get away with this anymore!"

He felt her shock as he kissed her full on the lips, an open-mouthed kiss that breathed heat into her.

As the flame of his tongue swept through the welcoming cavern he felt the chill begin to ease from her and her body settle down.

He didn't care who was watching them.

Khushi needed his assurance whether she wanted to verbalize it or not and he had to show her that he had no plans to let her go, no matter what.

The sound of Anjali clearing her throat brought him back to reality.

He looked up to see her smiling, holding a steaming cup of tea in her hands.

"Tea, anyone?" she joked.

Khushi blushed, pulling her hands from Arnav's to make a getaway, but he touched her cheek one last time.

"I need to see to some things..." he told her. "Will you be okay now?"

"I'll make sure she is," Anjali told him.

Arnav leaned closer once again..."I love you Khushi…"

Khushi smiled…"I love you too…"

As Arnav made his way towards the front door, he did his best to show neither his anger nor his unsettled feeling but all his instincts were telling him the shit was about to hit the fan.

"So…" Anjali began…"I'll go and get the folio from upstairs and how about you bring the tea into the lounge?"

Khushi nodded, trying to quell any remaining nerves…

As she stood in the kitchen alone she shook her head…"No...No there's something that is making me feel uneasy…"

Payal entered the kitchen almost instantly to see Khushi looking flushed and confused…

"What's happened Khushi? Have you and Arnavji had another fight…?"

Khushi looked up…"Um...Yes...No...I...I'm not sure…"

Payal shook her head…"You aren't sure? How is that possible?"

Still in her daze, Khushi replied…"He was angry...I was angry...But then... he kissed me...and…"

"SHHH!" Payal quick interrupted…"Don't talk of such things here!"

Khushi shook her feeings off and quickly linked arms with her sister…"Everything is alright..."

Payal smiled…"Good...now lets go and have another dress fitting just to be sure that everything is set for tomorrow…"

"Tomorrow…" Khushi's pulse raced…"Please God let everything go smoothly…"

"Here, I'll carry the tea, you look like a nervous bride…"

Khushi let her sister's  jab slide as she carefully passed the tray of tea…

……………….

The Night Before The Wedding...

"Khushi…"

Instantly, she saw Arnav's reflection in the mirror...

"Arnavji! What are you even doing in here!?!"

"It's my house…" he said smiling…

"It's MY bathroom!"

"You look beautiful when you're brushing your hair…"

Bending down to pick up her hairbrush, she bit her lip…"It's late...I was going to go to bed…"

"I know...I came to say goodnight...I haven't seen nearly enough of you today…"

Khushi felt annoyed and crossed her arms…"Yes, and WHY is that? What is at the office that is suddenly so important?"

He shifted uncomfortably and tried to think of an answer…

"Never mind…" she muttered…"It's not my business…"

"Hey!" he snapped…"It IS your business, I've been going over things with my staff and with some friends in the police department...making sure that everything is in place for tomorrow and for them to also make sure that things go as planned…"

Khushi blushed, feeling foolish…

"I'm sorry...I didn't know…"

He craned his head and lifted one brow…"You're nose has gone red…"

Her hand instantly flew to her nose, trying to cover her blush…

"I  guess I'm...I'm still worried...it's like...our dream is finally becoming reality, and...and I'm worried that…"

Arnav turned and grabbed hold of the door, shutting it firmly behind him…

"I could save you hours of worry…"

She frowned…"What? How?"

Arnav leaned in; his breath feathered softly across her cheek.

"We could get married tonight…"

Khushi smiled…"Don't be silly…"

Arnav grabbed her as she tried to walk away…"I'm serious."

"No...no…" she almost gave in, but then shook her head…"No... No... Arnavji…"

Closing in on her, he growled… "I could persuade you to change your mind..."

She was afraid he could, that in the heat of the moment again she would forget everything but her love for him.

Her knees trembled...

"I am not open to persuasion," she said coolly…"You cannot seduce me into agreement..."

"Let's test your willpower then…"

He captured her lips with his again and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Their sensuous dance began again, fevered and deliciously sweet.

There was an edge of something fierce and blistering to the kiss now and it spun out until Khushi's head was whirling and her body felt heavy and languorous and there was such an ache between her thighs.

The love she had for him felt huge and overwhelming, painful in its intensity, dazzling her.

She fought for control, fought for even some grain of sense.

"Arnavji, it...it's late..." she whispered…

She felt Arnav's fingers grab hold of the straps on her nightie...  

He was slowly pulling it down...

Her body quaked at the knowledge of what would happen next.

"Not too late for this..." he said gruffly…

Arnav released her knot from behind and drew down the fine material.

It slipped from Khushi's breasts and he pulled her bodice wide, leaving her naked to the waist

He spun her around so that she had her back to him, facing her reflection in the mirror...

His hands were hot on her bare waist.

The bathroom was warm but Khushi shivered.

Her eyes wide and bright…

Her lips stung red from Arnav's kisses…

Her cheeks flushed pink as his fingers moved towards her her nipples, which were small and tight…

Arnav watched her breasts rise and fall rapidly as she tried to steady her breathing...

Khushi heard Arnav's breath hiss in between his teeth.

One of his hands held her still, facing the mirror, with him braced behind her.

His other hand finally closed warm and hard over her breast.

Khushi legs began to tremble.

"Don't make a sound..." Arnav whispered. "And don't close your eyes."

His lips were against the skin of her neck.

He squeezed her breast gently, taking the nipple between his finger and thumb, teasing and tugging until she ached with carnal pleasure.

She tilted her head back shamelessly to give Arnav greater access to the tender skin of her throat and arched her breasts to his hands as they plucked and tormented.

Desire rolled over and through her in a great shuddering tide.

She closed her eyes in wanton delight and Arnav's teeth nipped her neck in a silent order to open them again.

She watched, her gaze slumberous as he caressed her, one hand still at her breast the other sliding low now over the plane of her bare stomach.

"I won't give in..." she said.

Her voice was a broken whisper.

She could still scarcely believe that he was back in her life and that she was here with him, like this.

"Arnavji—" She forced the words out against the beating of her heart.

Khushi  gasped in shock as he pulled her strikingly close...

Her insides tumbled.

Her whole body washed with heat.

"Trust me..." He spoke softly in her ear.

There was wicked amusement in his voice.

His fingers brushed the inside of her thighs…

He had found the core of her, moist and damp, and his fingers slid over it and then inside her.

Khushi shook all the harder, flattening her palms against the planes of his back, stifling her moans as he explored her slowly, deliberately,
seeking out the most sensitive places, stroking, drawing out her pleasure until she was drowning in the most tortuous rapture imaginable.

"This...is so you sleep well…and also...so you can anticipate…the many, many, MANY more to come tomorrow..."

She sensed the absolute will in him, the determination and beneath that the hunger and the need.

"Now stop worrying, and listen to me...everything will be fine …"

She struggled to hold on to that thought, fighting wave upon wave of pure carnal delight that lapped at her and threatened to steal her very will.

"I hope so..." Her voice was a mere thread.

His fingers paused in their caresses.

She gasped.

"Shall I stop?" He still sounded amused.

"No!" She could not stop herself begging. "Please…" she said. "I want—" She bit off the words.

She hung on the very edge of pleasure, and also the need to attack him...

She felt her body twitch; so did Arnav, and he gave her one small stroke.

It was not enough... It was not nearly enough.

Her hips jerked.

Arnav chuckled and brought one hand up to her breast, squeezing so that the unendurable pleasure racked her again.

"This is when you say...I trust you Arnavji that everything will be alright..." His words were a dark, heavy whisper.

"I do trust you...I...ARGH! I CAN'T stop being worried!" Khushi writhed against his hands.

"And I will not let you cum until you try..."

It was a measure of Khushi's desperation that she felt nothing but relief in that moment.

"I will...I will try...I want nothing more than to be with you...to be happy with you…"

She felt his hand begin to move, instantly sinking deep inside her as his thumb massaged her c***oris... completely sending her senses tumbling into an abyss of pleasure.

She cried out, shocked at the intensity of the sensation, as he lightened his touch, but continued to draw out every pulse…

Arnav smiled softly as her body trembled against his…

Gradually, he withdrew his fingers, his mind in overdrive…"She's so tight…"

"mmm...Arnavji?"

"I'm here…" he said as he kissed her cheek…"And I'm taking you to bed now…"

Her eyes opened wider…"Wh...what?"

A sensual flicker lit up his eyes…"Tomorrow...tomorrow...Damn...I want to...but...tomorrow…"

His heart melted slightly as her mouth curved into a smile…

Opening the door, he carried her to the bed, laying her down…

"I love you...my wife…"

She smiled as he kissed her forehead…"I love you too…"

………………

As the sun shone into her room, Khushi's eyelids began to flicker…

Slowly sitting up, it dawned on her…"I'm getting married today…"

Standing up with a start, she spun in a circle, feeling dizzier by the second…"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!"

……………

Arnav had left the house early.

A man with a mission.

He met with his friend and discussed extra security…

When he finally looked down at his phone, he saw that he missed 3 calls from his sister…

He knew Khushi was probably wanting to talk to him, but Anjali called instead so that she wouldn't worry…

He had faith in his sister that she would tell Khushi he was just busy, so not to worry her…

As if on cue, the phone rang again…

"Chote?"

"Di, I'm sorry for worrying you and Khushi...but…"

"Worrying Khushiji!? I have told her for the past 2 hours that you were in an urgent meeting and I have been the one losing my mind!!!"

Arnav smirked…"Di, I knew you'd handle things…"

"Ha! Handle things!? If you were here's I'd throttle you!"

"I'm sorry...okay? Is Khushi alright?"

Arnav heard Anjali's audible deep breath…"She's still quite nervous, even though everything is going smoothly...the only thing that's gone wrong so far is that she conditioned her hair instead of washing it, so she's going to do it all over again…"

Laughing, Arnav felt happy knowing she was rattled…"Good, if she had ANY idea about the day I've been through, then…"

"You? Are you alright? You're at the office still aren't you? I still don't understand why... "

"Yeah, I'll be home soon... I just had to take care of some last minute things…"

"Alright...but...why have you been telling people that you are both getting married at AR Designs?"

Arnav's lips twitched into a sinful smirk…"I have my reasons…"

"Because of the media?"

He narrowed his eyes…"It is for...prying eyes...yes…"

"Okay Chote...come home soon…"

Hanging up, his eyes roamed around his office as he muttered..."Ok then...Whenever you're ready…"

…………….

ONE HOUR TO GO...

Shyam moved slowly into the room…

Now was the time...finally…

He was going to take Khushi away…

He heard motion and smiled as he spoke…"Oh Khushiji... just when you thought all would go smoothly...Look who walks in…"

Shyam was about to laugh with pride at his triumph…

But at his eyes caught sight of who he was speaking to, his face turned white with shock…

…………..

A shrill ringing pierced through the air…

"We'll need to take a break sweety, I have to answer this...but I'll be right back…"

"WAIT WAIT!!! Does the princess marry the prince? You can't leave it there!!! Did the bad guy kidnap the princess!? Do they lose their memory again?! Does the prince escape from the evil woman!? And WHEN OH WHEN will they have their first kiss!?!?!?!"

Khushi smiled as she heard their daughter beg to hear more of their 'slightly camouflaged' story…

Just hearing all the recollections almost made her want to breakdown into tears as much as she wanted to laugh…

She was quite thankful that Arnav had left out their highly erotic moments, but she had to admit…

Their story was definitely more exciting than any fairytale…

Even their daughter Anika was addicted to knowing the ending…

Khushi could see her little girl's eyes pleading with Arnav to not answer the call and continue the story…

Arnav looked from his phone back to his daughter…

Finally smiling, he put the ringing phone back down on the table and sighed…"You have your mother's eyes …"

Arnav glanced up at Khushi…"Irresistible…"

"Yay!" Anika clapped her hands and snuggled up close to her father…

Winking quickly at his wife, Arnav continued the story…

And that is the end of Recapturing... for now!

The 3rd sequel to this story is coming soon!!!

Stay Tuned for……….

SS : The Development

koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat a conclusion but am eager to know what exactly happened to shyam and how their wedding went. Can't wait for the sequel now. Do update soon.
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved it! Absolutely amazing!

Their unleashing passion, kisses of assurance...confessions, obsession, delimma, fear, determination to set things right, trust and to top it all..LOVE!
The twists and turns..everything was awespme!!

I m sorry i was not a regular reader of the ss...and now when i read the chaps, i m like - damn!! This is what i was gonna miss?! -!

But nyways, tharx for the happy reading moments!!!
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful ending. Alls wellnthay ends wel
Waiting for the new story
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome..!!
moments were hot...
and their feelings were rock hard..!!
brilliant..!!