Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RememberMe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, i don't think it was so fair on Delnaaz.

IMO things like this aren't games to play with one's emotions.

Hope they handle with dignity. 😳
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh c'mon! If we have been reading speculations on both her and her ex-husband being on the show, don't you think she's at least been reading the same articles, too? 😆 It's all draaamaaa. Although I do think Delnaaz will provide some definite entertainment on the show. I want to see Delnaaz vs. Urvashi - their inner Dolly Bindra's will come out. 😆

Agreed sista! The whole thing was an act! I am 100% sure they knew that they were both going to be in BB!

I am not liking Urvashi for some reason! She seemed cold along with... Aashka is it? But yes, hopefully their inner Dolly Bindra comes out and explodes!😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Judging by her surprised looks and his melancholic self, all I have to say is I wish them all the best. I really hope they don't resort to washing their dirty laundries on a public platform like Bigg Boss, and I really hope the show gives them some time to reconcile their indifference and helps them both understand each other better.

I am a firm believer in God, and even more firm in my beliefs that God works things for the better in ways that are neither imaginable, nor comprehensible by human beings.

I wish them all the very best!
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
To the viewbiew, SylvaniaLUX: Why are you merging our threads and replies? It doesn't even make any sense!

I understand you merged the (my) Sidhu thread, with his AT thread, but Pentasminous' thread about Delnaaz was different from an appreciation thread. 😕 The replies don't even make any sense now.
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in..i found her real n cute...well that so soon to judge bt still...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Add me in too please!
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like her. She's not a show off and bossy and irritating like her horrid brother. Add me in. 

I'm actually rooting for her to win. You go gal!
fkbutt thumbnail
add me in plz .i liked her specially in kal ho na ho .she is damn cute  and i wish she and paul  solve their issues on  the show with dignity and i am sure dilnnaz was not aware of rajeev  to come on the show i can read her face how was she feeling after finding him on the show...
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Im rooting for Delnaz! :D

Sadia.khan thumbnail
i liked her in todays episode.. Abb pata chale gha delnaaz aur rajeev ke beech kya chal raha hai... Edited by Saddiakhan - 11 years ago