Posted: 11 years ago
^^ agree with you fajar ...😊

hussain is looking really good today...😍

Edited by greatsumkum - 11 years ago
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys...😊
I can't comment on Hussain's appearnce as a whole in the episodes, as I hardly watch the entire episode, 😭
Now-a-days, m travelling a lot and is busy with my admission processes...🤢
But whatever I watch, I find, Hussain rocking and myself drooling...😆

I love Hussain so much...❤️
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
thnks Neha for the article and thnks Tama for the video links dear...😊
-Ghuncha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fajarmadfanhuti

I must say one thing today hussain rocks in indian idol he is back with his rocking elements👏 he is the best anchor in INDIA i am completely droll loved today episode and he looks as usual so handsome MASHALLAH😍loved the costume👍🏼but why the idol walay log displays only mini designer name not hussain i know its tina but its not fair😡

Agreed...
I loved Hussain today...
He was awesome... Very well done by my Bhabhi...Clap👍🏼
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi guys...sorry 4 delay...

but here it the epi of yesterday...that was good ashaji was with Hussain.😛..
devendar mimic Hussain...that GR8...now our Hussain the BIG star..😳..

*HIGH DEFINITION (HD 720p) Videos*

Watch Online (Youtube 720p) HD Videos

lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

one thing me hav to said...this week Hussain was GR8..😳..

friday epi...Hussain looked dam hot...me just dead.🤢👏😆..
loved his each n every move..⭐️..
lov,❤️
Tama
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love saturday episode too kya dance kiya reh faint kar diya or us mein kya attitude walay expression thay maza a giya👏 or hussain asusual look so handsome😍and i realize asha ji always with hussain i think asha ji par bhi hussain ki nature ka asar honay laga hai👍🏼and thanks a lot tama for the links hussain rocks Edited by Fajarmadfanhuti - 11 years ago
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow MASHALLAH me blush after seeing this picture his smile mar jawan MASHALLAH he looks extra ordinary handsome ??? and yeh pic hussain ke ghar ki hai hope kabhi mein huti ka ghar dekh payon koi toh channel walay un ka ghar dikha do or hussain relax or free mood mein behta hai or kitna pyara lag raha hai MASHALLAH

greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hussain's masti bhara moments on Indian Idol 6

Posted on July 14, 2012

City Auditions; Theatre Round; Piano Round and finally the Galas. Indian Idol is a long journey wherein memories get created every day. Some that leave you teary eyed and some that make you chuckle.

Hussain too has had his share of memories on Indian Idol 6, and he shared with us.

He spoke, "During the city auditions, there was a contestant who wanted to say something in my ear. I was really puzzled thinking about what he wanted to say so humbly. I got a jolt when he suddenly kissed me on my cheek. It was so sudden and embarrassing that I did not know how to react. All I could say was just, 'OK'. But he kept on doing that and when I had had enough, I requested him to move ahead because it was his turn to go the judges. It was all the more funny and embarrassing when Mini stepped in and said, 'ek aur baar, ek aur baar'."

"Apart from that we had great fun on the sets when Bol Bachchan team had come for their promotions. Amit was hung on a harness to show him how Rohit Shetty did his stunts for his movies. The fun part was when he had to sing while hanging on to the harness", shared Hussain.

With the Gala Rounds just started, picture abhi baaki hain mere dost. Watch all the upcoming interesting episodes of Indian Idol 6 only on Sony Entertainment Television.