Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamer_dreams

oh yeah thats nice

kanan is happy 2 have angad back πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

i thought u guys left IF...havent seen u guys around since a long time...but i am sooo happy 2 see u all back...specially since mine and superstar's birthday is less than a month away

omg! its irritating and hilarious at d same time lol
wat does he think of himself

I know Kanan is naughty πŸ˜† inspite of Nishant being around, she still wants Angad πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Yes, most of us did leave IF..I did too, I just joined a month ago...as you can see on my profile.
and Im alsooo happy to see ya'll hereee 😳 

and that article... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he claims that he already sent officers at well , my door. πŸ˜† I was the one with the Donky21 account πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

I know Kanan is naughty πŸ˜† inspite of Nishant being around, she still wants Angad πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Yes, most of us did leave IF..I did too, I just joined a month ago...as you can see on my profile.
and Im alsooo happy to see ya'll hereee 😳 

and that article... πŸ˜† he claims that he already sent officers at well , my door. πŸ˜† I was the one with the Donky21 account πŸ˜† 

well kanan is with kartic not nishant and obviously she wants Angad😳

oh okay!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
I miss Neha very much too!   How I wish she would return to TV at least in a guest role or something...or maybe a small role in Bollywood...at least we would get to see her...but no such luck as of now...but we can keep hoping someday she will...
After she left, Ive seen many macho, good-looking heros but heroines Neha ke jaisi nahin...no one can match her charm and screen presence...
Thanks for this post, Jenny! πŸ˜ƒ

pallavi25 thumbnail

Edited by pallavi25 - 12 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
The cutest parents in the world...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†