Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i still cant believe it ended. It was a wonderful journey into his heart that was strongly hidden behind his silence. Didnt expected such sudden ending of it. The words were meaningless infornt of his bukudi. Still lost in their bukudi. I missed it alot during my absence and gone missed it alot in future too. Lop u alot di
-knirwal- thumbnail
di u know i readur behkhudi in one go...
this is fantastic...wase apki sabi stories fantastic hoti hai...
this is what we can say...no word b/w both of them...just understanding,unki behkhudi,passion,unsaid words..he do only action as his behkhudi dont say a single word...
loved it from my whole heart...
plz di give us one more story like this...plz
beforesunrise thumbnail

Why I feel you could have given more updates in Bekhudi πŸ˜’ ''.it was little faster , isn't it ? ''..

but u made the  end so bloody hot ☺️ and beautiful with Geet's acceptance β€οΈ''.well Bekhudi it self was story with less words but amazing passion ...so m jst speechless for this story πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Edited by anu_luv_maan - 12 years ago
manali garg thumbnail
very gud...liked it alot...waiting for more ff from ur side...waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
plz complete aparichit also...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Muskan, just finished reading all the parts of Bekhudi & loved it. I'm still lost in the passion between between Maan & Geet πŸ˜ well actually lost in the beautiful way that you expressed it πŸ˜‰

Once again I'm totally floored by your writing and by another one of you stories. I can't seem to have enough of your FF's & SS's and am already looking forward to reading the next one.

You are a fantastic writer but more so a great story teller, you can weave a tale so beautifully that we are all lost in the plot and the characters. I love your writing πŸ€—

Kudos to you my dear πŸ‘
princesspink thumbnail
Hey guys x

Well... where do I start?

I have so much to say yet so little .. haha

anywayy... You guys can call me princess as that's what my beloved family call me :) . I'm quite young and was born and bred in the UK yet with DESI origins! I've never been to in to the whole dramas and serials concept. But still, I watch a few here and there and prefer to read about them on I. I have been a silent reader for almost a year now and have finallyyy got the guts to make a membership and ... V OILA.. here I am now; typing my very first post! :D eeepp... lol

Anyway... BASICALLY! I am a BIG FAN of creative writing and LOVE LOVE LOVE  to write (ever since I could hold a pen). I always jot a few short stories when I'm bored but keep them to myself. NOW, I have decided to enlighten all you out there with the gift of my creativity. 

*_* woo .. how exciting -__- im sure ur as happy as ECSTATIC as I am  :-l

pahaha anyhoo..

I wanted to start with an SS inspired by the GREAT AND GIFTED WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE (big fan). His play the taming of the shrew is EXCEPTIONAL and I would love to write based on the same concept.

If you haven't read it... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???  lol joookkeee you should read it. I greatly recommend it. But if you're not into all that, I'll just tell you. It's about an extremely rich and handsome man named Petruchio who is quite ruthless and has an attitude the size of Mt.Everest. He gets married to a woman called Katherina who is a very STRANGE character. She can be quite mean, spoilt and violent. But, I LIKE HER! I think she's witty and confident and can stand up for herself. The play is about how they fall in love and he tames her from a wild woman to caring and affectionate.

SO... I wanted to write an SS based on this with a similar. BUT there's no point if you guys aren't interested so PLZ PLZ PLZ let me know whether I should write this . Thank you mwah xxx

ooh nad btw ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE WHOLE STORY! wowww u truly r a beautiful writer xxx
princesspink thumbnail
..Edited by princesspink - 12 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 21-28
awsome
loved it
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago