Episode 84 - The hidden devil

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Garv felt that he should hurt Titli when she got the job but he diverted his hidden feelings and tried to find out ways so Titli doesn't goes out to work...

Garv in his dream saw that Titli has a salary of 15000, but reality mein Titli ki salary 18000 thi 🤣 Itna underestimate karte ho apni wife ko bhai 😲

Now he finds the name of the employer Titli and calls him that Titli ekdum laparwaah hai, agar woh aapke shop mein kaam karegi to shop jala degi 😲

Titli is giving a surprise to Garv just because of her Garv had to wait in the restaurant, and then she gets a call that she has been refused for the job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Garv is very insecure, double faced, actually toxic overall. Criminal - to burn down a shop.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

kasam se garv is annoying me like hell. Har cheez se problem. Bhai tum chahte kya ho humein bata do Titli is also blind not seeing the red flags

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag 👍🏼

Garv in every episode:

istockphoto-960669972-612x612.jpg

Makers, please move the story.. Garv is boring

I feel like :

images (6).jpeg

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

ye Titli ko florist ki job karne ki zaroorat kya h.🤪 Bus Garv ko impress karne ke liye uska room decorate karti rahe aur badle mein salary lekar kaka ko de de.

Bcz jis hisaab se shaadi ke baad room decor karti phirti h utna to mahine mein kaam bhi na mile ise. Honestly I'm tired of seeing her decorating the room for that idiot.

Chintu driver ban gya h Dhristi ke bf ka lagta h usko ye bachayega aur phir inki love story na start kar de makers. Bechari Dhara ka kya hoga phir

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

thanks for the tag smiley20

Garv in every episode:

istockphoto-960669972-612x612.jpg

Makers, please move the story.. Garv is boring

I feel like :

images (6).jpeg

Name of the serial should be: Shades of Garv smiley37

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

ye Titli ko florist ki job karne ki zaroorat kya h.smiley39 Bus Garv ko impress karne ke liye uska room decorate karti rahe aur badle mein salary lekar kaka ko de de.

Bcz jis hisaab se shaadi ke baad room decor karti phirti h utna to mahine mein kaam bhi na mile ise. Honestly I'm tired of seeing her decorating the room for that idiot.

Chintu driver ban gya h Dhristi ke bf ka lagta h usko ye bachayega aur phir inki love story na start kar de makers. Bechari Dhara ka kya hoga phir

She decorating the breakfast table, bedroom, making flower basket smiley37

Bas decorate karna hi jaanti hai yeh to aur ise kuchh aata hi nahi hai