Episode 69 - The 3 day challenge

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Better skip the episode

Titli wants to prove her innocence in 3 days πŸ˜‚

Garv misbehaved with her in front of everyone, the way he hold her was pathetic.

Koyal as usual looked foolish accusing Titli.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Better skip the episode

Titli wants to prove her innocence in 3 days πŸ˜‚

Garv misbehaved with her in front of everyone, the way he hold her was pathetic.

Koyal as usual looked foolish accusing Titli.

Kosha

the makers have lost the plot lol

Even if someone did file the complaint lol how was it wrong? Garv did commit domestic violence, not one, but on several occasions. (He is a lawyer, so research burn on him lol)

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tagπŸ‘πŸΌ

I totally skipped epi...

Next Titli

Am fool yes.. I wont use this opportunity to run away... I will prove am a good wife and get abused more

images (3).jpeg

Oh yes Garv next

Meri biwi dhoka diyaaaaa

Such a cry baby 😑

images (4).jpeg

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just reposting what I wrote in the previous thread

Forget his looks and his abusive tendencies, just the fact that she has to PROVE she is innocent is enough for her to leave

Wtf is this, lawyer hai toh Ghar ko bhi court banayenge kya

Titli is the DIL of that house, she shouldn't have to prove anything, her saying that she hasn't done it should be enough, itni respect toh milni hi chahiye

Also I saw the precap and wth is wrong with these people. Do they want Garv's household to be broken? Is there nothing called trust in that home? Garv ko Titli pe bharosa nahi hai kya?

When those gunde came to rob Mehta house, tab toh Garv was all like, "bhagwan aa kar bolenge toh bhi main nahi manunga" ab kya hua? Was all of that just to marry Titli? Shaadi ke baad sab gayab?

I'm really disappointed in Titli yaar, she should have raised all these points and should never have gotten into this 3 days thing

Perfect opportunity for Titli to maaro exit

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Thanks for the tagsmiley20

I totally skipped epi...

Next Titli

Am fool yes.. I wont use this opportunity to run away... I will prove am a good wife and get abused more smiley44

images (3).jpeg

Oh yes Garv next

Meri biwi dhoka diyaaaaa

Such a cry baby smiley7

images (4).jpeg

Your image is entertaining then the entire serial LOL ROFL smiley37

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

the makers have lost the plot lol

Even if someone did file the complaint lol how was it wrong? Garv did commit domestic violence, not one, but on several occasions. (He is a lawyer, so research burn on him lol)

Garv mehta pariwaar ka kul deepak hai isiliye us par koi kaise complain kar sakta hai. smiley29 Tum hi samjho shayad hum audience mein hi akal nahi hai, smiley29smiley7

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Just reposting what I wrote in the previous thread

Forget his looks and his abusive tendencies, just the fact that she has to PROVE she is innocent is enough for her to leave

Wtf is this, lawyer hai toh Ghar ko bhi court banayenge kya

Titli is the DIL of that house, she shouldn't have to prove anything, her saying that she hasn't done it should be enough, itni respect toh milni hi chahiye

Also I saw the precap and wth is wrong with these people. Do they want Garv's household to be broken? Is there nothing called trust in that home? Garv ko Titli pe bharosa nahi hai kya?

When those gunde came to rob Mehta house, tab toh Garv was all like, "bhagwan aa kar bolenge toh bhi main nahi manunga" ab kya hua? Was all of that just to marry Titli? Shaadi ke baad sab gayab?

I'm really disappointed in Titli yaar, she should have raised all these points and should never have gotten into this 3 days thing

Perfect opportunity for Titli to maaro exit

Titli successfully missed the perfect opportunity smiley37smiley37